new "desert siege" co-op collection confirmed..

5timechamp

now its official.

GRAW 2 Co-op Collection 2 Revealed

One of the early dreams of the Xbox Live service was to give developers the ability to extend the life of their games through easily downloaded extra content. New maps, new characters, new gameplay modes – all these things would be available to gamers at a cut rate to extend the lives of the games they had dropped full retail on. Some downloadable content has been done right, and added a lot of new content for good games. But the new Co-op Collection 2 for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter 2 does it right on, acting as a sort of sequel to the prior downloadable pack, and adding more story, more maps and for those of you that love that sort of thing – more achievements. Nine maps total are included – seven of them from past games in the Ghost Recon canon and two brand new ones – as well as eight new achievements totaling 125 points.

Co-op Collection 2 picks where the story of Co-op Collection 1 left off. Rebel leader Manuel Suazo Azcona continues to destabilize the governments of El Salvador and Honduras while the Ghosts do everything in their power to stop him. As they apply the pressure, members of his inner circle start to break off and defect to your side. Utilizing the information you’ve gleaned from them, you’ll attack his supply points and ultimately his inner compound to finally put an end to his activities. Here’s a mission by mission breakdown (including where the map was first seen in the GR universe), courtesy of our friends at publisher Ubisoft:

Am I correct in thinking that this content, along with all DLC will be on the Legacy edition, so if I am going to buy that, I don't need to buy this DLC?

I.e., if I get legacy, I'll have all content so far for GRAW2.

Don't wanna pay twice :).

Am I correct in thinking that this content, along with all DLC will be on the Legacy edition, so if I am going to buy that, I don't need to buy this DLC?

dont you qualify for an honorary free copy of the game?? i figure if anyone ever did deserve a free copy.

dont you qualify for an honorary free copy of the game?? i figure if anyone ever did deserve a free copy.

Can you guys post any details? I can't open the link at work, and what can I say, I'm interested.

Can you guys post any details? I can't open the link at work, and what can I say, I'm interested.

Coop/adversarial maps:

Bridges (Island Thunder)

Stronghold (Island Thunder)

Depot (Desert Siege)

Riverbed (Desert Siege)

Ghost Town (Desert Siege)

Adversarial maps:

Roadblock (Desert Siege)

Island (Island Thunder)

Treatment Plant (new)

Mining Camp (new)

This is a big question, because elsewhere in the forums Paladin already did the math and is suggestion the Legacy Edition must contain new maps in addition to the previously released DLC.

Cast iron confirmation would be really nice right about now.

And once again they put the Siege-base in a corner that you can´t flank! :wall::wall::wall::wall:

I wonder if they listen at all when it comes to feedback??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im sure they have realised the error to this system and will change it for the next Ghost Recon. I cant emphasise enough how bad this system is for Siege. But at least the maps are quality. Now if they can only slow the gameplay down, remove viewing around/over objects, make the guns meatier and readd the tension levels. Fingers crossed.

Well, regardless, good info to have out. :D

And once again they put the Siege-base in a corner that you can´t flank!

http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1619/1204567229.jpg

??

And once again they put the Siege-base in a corner that you can´t flank!

http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1619/1204567229.jpg

??

Wow Serellan, you found the only map (1 out of 9) that dosen´t have the base in the corner!

I can´t still belive that your are still biased when you don´t work for RSE/UBI anymore!

I hope I'm mistaken, but the only way you're going to buy the Legacy edition is if you order it from the UK/Europe.

Ubi did this last time with the GRAW1 "Premium Edition" where European gamers got a new retail original game+DLC bundle while N. Americans had to just download the DLC or wait for it to come out free in Xbox Magazine. Ref:

http://forums.3dretreat.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6362