What is "OGR"

Thanks, that's what I figured but I don't understand why the [GR] acronym is used. Seems to me it would take more than that to warrant the label "[GR]". But no matter, I know what it means now, that's good enough.

Just something I've been curious about for a long time.

Back when GRAW was being built/patched, members of the production and development companies noticed that there were lots of fans asking for the "[Ghost Recon]" cooperative game types. In response they produced what they called the "[GR]" gametype. In GRAW this was little more than a (IMO) marginal implementation of the "firefight" and "recon" gametypes from GR. I never bothered with GRAW2, so I have no clue what they ended up with there.

I know it means original GR in regards to GR1, but how does "[GR]" apply when refering to GRAW maps?

Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it. History became legend, legend became myth. It became a fireside-story... a favorite character of legend and lived on long after all the true events were forgotten...