Mission 4 Joining Forces

With the tank, I ran to the mule and did a resupply. The first try, I had my demo guy take it out (ATTACK) but I was too close so got blown away too. Second time around, I got myself behind the "flower box" that has bushes in it, just behind the mule, and had time to take it out before the turret could swing my way. Fraekin' hard man !

Best way so far for me is to "ambush" it. Once Lewy tells you, sight down the street. Sure yes, there's a great chance of getting chopped down, but it's all copasetic anyways.

Though Wolfsong's sniper after you assist the friendlies is nice, had to use some thinking to lure that joker out, though a save, and he was on a rooftop. It's alot better when you're just shooting, moving, and communicating. If it wasn't such a pain, I'd like this one too, but good thing GL grenades work better :D

Ahh okay, my bad.

Just have to mention on one instance today, the Chinook dropped the Mule on top of the building. Only reason why was A) I was running low, and B) the Zeus missed the tank somehow (or it was actually shot down, don't really remember too clearly...) and lost the mission.

Just have to mention on one instance today, the Chinook dropped the Mule on top of the building.

Helicopter movement, like other vehicles, are FPS dependent. If you get a drop below 30 while they are in the air you'll get deviations from the set course and they sometimes end up is really strange places.

please help me, i'm stuck in this mission..

i have tried several times to kill the tank before it kills me but i was not lucky :P

so, here is what im doing:

i put my team outside of that door at the airport (in that corner where u get in there) and then i go to upstairs and try to use my zeus (tried from several positions at upstairs) but the tank is always getting me first.. :s

please tell to total noob how you guys sorted this out....

please help me, i'm stuck in this mission..

i have tried several times to kill the tank before it kills me but i was not lucky :P

so, here is what im doing:

i put my team outside of that door at the airport (in that corner where u get in there) and then i go to upstairs and try to use my zeus (tried from several positions at upstairs) but the tank is always getting me first.. :s

please tell to total noob how you guys sorted this out....

i ran and hid in the corner of the alley --when the tank came by i ran up to it and set the explosive charge-- then activated it after getting a safe distance away--everyone was safe

i ran and hid in the corner of the alley --when the tank came by i ran up to it and set the explosive charge-- then activated it after getting a safe distance away--everyone was safe

Thats interesting, never thought about trying that.

Thats interesting, never thought about trying that.

I guess that we don't always think of alternative ways of accomplishing things ! 0:)

I did that in mission 3. I threw smoke infront of the tank, ran up to it, planted the bomb, and ran to a safe spot before blowing it up. fun stuff. :)

Lucky you could plant it. If you where in the smoke I don't think you could have.

Smoke stops the planing system, in SP/Campaign Coop and Coop, as it uses the same ray checks as the enemy AI.

• 3 weeks later...

I did that in mission 3. I threw smoke infront of the tank, ran up to it, planted the bomb, and ran to a safe spot before blowing it up. fun stuff. :)

Lucky you could plant it. If you where in the smoke I don't think you could have.

Smoke stops the planing system, in SP/Campaign Coop and Coop, as it uses the same ray checks as the enemy AI.

And after use, it's working good :thumbsup:

But I found out one thing, sometimes the MULE gets dropped on top of a building, and I can gaurantee about getting chopped up. If the MULE is present, it helps since it "distracts" (I wouldn't bet the farm on it all the time) the tank, and allows a good distance shot with the Zeus. I'll have to try out the charge thing, I prefer distance kills when dealing with that joker anyways..

• 1 month later...

Hello I've gotten on the train mission to the objective wehre I'm suppossed to help the rebles or something, and i go to the green thing wehre it says Trainyard and there's a bunch of trains but no guys, no nothing.

Is this a bug, how do I continue?

Thanks

Okay, so right after I get the Mule in Mission 4, a tank comes and I Zeus it. Easy. now it has an obj to assist rebel forces or something, and a green onscreen thing to the trainyard.

So I go to the trainyard and nothing is there. no guys. just a bunch of trains. I'm right on the green pointer and... nothing!

Okay, so right after I get the Mule in Mission 4, a tank comes and I Zeus it. Easy. now it has an obj to assist rebel forces or something, and a green onscreen thing to the trainyard.

So I go to the trainyard and nothing is there. no guys. just a bunch of trains. I'm right on the green pointer and... nothing!

If there are any tangos left they would have to be in the trainyard. I remember not killing all the other enemyand still being able to complete the level.

Do you see a truck behind you with some friendlies in it, or did you blow it up like I did thinking it was the enemy coming at you?? If the truck is there just climb in the passenger side and you are good to go.