Graw II Full Retail Version Patch

This sucks. It's not even Friday and people are already getting the game. I live in the US and I still have to wait until next week apparently. :unsure: It's funny considering this game is about US special forces and yet everyone but the US gets the game first.

Probably because it has a European publisher.

I don't think so tbh...

If your arguement would make sense they'd release it in the EU prior to anywhere else - they released it in Australia before releasing it in Europe :D - 1 more day of waiting for me! w00tw00t

The difference in release is probably because of shipping times, they just have the factory ship everything at once, so the bordering countries gets it early and the distant ones gets it in time for retail date

Doesn't make much sense considering the fact Australia where the first to get it in stores :)

Europe is up next, tomorow (friday 13th) LOL now that I type it... Friday the 13th, I hope everything WILL go smooth hehehe

To those of you that have the game, can you order the drone around?

I never got that to work in the demo, it just sits at it's starting point, at best it climbs a bit and then sit still...

?? strange ...my drone works perfect in demo

Have u try to send mechanic to check engine? Those military drones are sensitive to sand and dust as i hear :hmm:

j/k ..dunno ..never had any problem sending drone around ... just pick drone (mousewhell up/down) while on map , set waypoint and press execute ..when i think twice i newer try to send drone around while on first person, but then again i played SP demo only twice

have you got graw2 yet maestro? Archelot is having trouble getting it in Turkey.......

I have ordered it , but i dont think i will have it sometime soon . Actualy i believe Arc will have it before me.

Well you are in the EU he's not (yet)

His trouble is that UBI doesn't seem to trust Turkish people and refuse to take his order...... His only hope is a d2d version for now I guess.

Edited by Forrester

have you got graw2 yet maestro? Archelot is having trouble getting it in Turkey.......

I have ordered it , but i dont think i will have it sometime soon . Actualy i believe Arc will have it before me.

Well you are in the EU he's not (yet)

His trouble is that UBI doesn't seem to trust Turkish people and refuse to take his order...... His only hope is a d2d version for now I guess.

Croatia is in Europe , but still far away from EU ..hehe We have hard time to open Paypal accaunt here LOL . Anyway I have ordered it from only resseler (i belive there is 2 of them here at all) that have anounced that will sell it , and they will send it to me soonest they get it (usualy a month after rest of world )

The demo patch can't find my installation of the game. :wall: lolol

Make sure the game is in the default directory.

1.2. Installation

The game is made up of 1 DVD:

To install Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2, insert the DVD in your DVD-ROM drive. The setup begins automatically. Using the mouse, click on the installation button and follow the onscreen instructions. You must type

in the CD-key located inside your game copy.

We strongly recommend to not install Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2 into your system's "Windows" folder or in any partition's root (ex: directly on C: or D:).

Once the game is installed, launch Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2, from the Start menu and remember to put the DVD in your drive, otherwise the game will refuse to launch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the game is installed, launch Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2, from the Start menu and remember to put the DVD in your drive, otherwise the game will refuse to launch.

Hi Colin i found out you can run the game without the DVD in your drive. Just install and run graw2.exe :ph34r:

The demo patch can't find my installation of the game. :wall: lolol

Make sure the game is in the default directory.

1.2. Installation

The game is made up of 1 DVD:

To install Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2, insert the DVD in your DVD-ROM drive. The setup begins automatically. Using the mouse, click on the installation button and follow the onscreen instructions. You must type

in the CD-key located inside your game copy.

We strongly recommend to not install Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®2 into your system's "Windows" folder or in any partition's root (ex: directly on C: or D:).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am refering to the demo patch. It will not install because the patch installation can't find the demo.

UBI, how dumb can your programmers be?

The patch installation only needs to get the registry entry or allow pointing to the demo game executable.

Hi Colin i found out you can run the game without the DVD in your drive. Just install and run graw2.exe :ph34r:

i can confirm that... after i installed graw via lan and my lappys dvd-drive i didnt have to put in the dvd in my desktops or any other drive to play. :thumbsup:

i can confirm that... after i installed graw via lan and my lappys dvd-drive i didnt have to put in the dvd in my desktops or any other drive to play. :thumbsup:

:geek::hmm: this means, you take your copy to your nephew, install, and he can play too? (though not on multiplayer together because of the cd key?)????? strange :wacko: