GRAW PC Community

What is planned for the PC community for GRAW?

If I look at this thread it makes me want to go out and buy the 360 because their community is getting everything we (PCers) are banging on about.

Is any of this type of content planned for the PC community?

Edited by DAZZA

Yes, but me personally, I want to see Desert (Desert Siege), Jungle (Island Thunder) and Snow (Frostbite) type maps etc. Also different theatres like the castle map etc, it's all in this map pack the 360 is getting. What's planned for the PC? Or do we get GRAW3?

Edited by DAZZA

Here are the details on the maps we got for the 360. I do not have the new DLC throwback pack on this list, so add 6 more to this.

http://www.ick.bz/pdfs/GRAW2_maps.pdf

You can play any of these maps in ANY mode....except for campaign mode. Only the maps indicated have mission mode.

I know for a fact that there are thousands of us on the 360 that play no respawn matches. If you carefully construct your friend list the pool of gamers to draw from is HUGE.

I know for a fact that there are thousands of us on the 360 that play no respawn matches. If you carefully construct your friend list the pool of gamers to draw from is HUGE.

Damn, I must buy xbox too, there was mayby 100 players online in best times for GRAW pc. Dunno what is situation now when they give away this game if you but bubblegum or something...

GRAW was born dead and theres no reason to believe sequel is any better for GR fans. Ill smash it more when its released.

Damn, I must buy xbox too, there was mayby 100 players online in best times for GRAW pc. Dunno what is situation now when they give away this game if you but bubblegum or something...

GRAW was born dead and theres no reason to believe sequel is any better for GR fans. Ill smash it more when its released.

I wouldn't give up on the PC version that easily. There are advantages with the PC that are nothing to sneeze at.

Isn't there still a GR forum somewhere? Oh, yeah, it's here:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showforum=2

Bye, thanks for trolling!

Isn't there still a GR forum somewhere? Oh, yeah, it's here:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showforum=2

Bye, thanks for trolling!

Lots of talking but no one is playing this game, go and figure.

Since when did multiplayer determine if a game is dead or not?

Since games started to have MP option.

No, like you said. It's an option.

It's not a matter of life and death... of a product :ermm:

I think that GRAW1 is best example that MP is "a matter of life and death" for FPS . Most of players , play SP for one week and then check MP if its ok then they keep playing the game for few more weeks/months, superb MP ( [GR]) make you wana play the game for years. Do You think that this forums would ever exists if [GR] was only SP campaign ?

Do You think that this forums would ever exists if [GR] was only SP campaign ?
Good question.

Speaking only for myself as part of the primarily SP minority, I'm just glad we didn't have to find out.

Missing out on all this quality entertainment would have been a crime :rocky:

The GR.net forums would have existed no matter what. SP or MP alone does not make every game what it is, it is a combination of the 2. In GR's case, the SP game allowed for great Coop games online and allowed for Coop tournaments not seen in any other game. Yes, there are ladder matches for TDM, but having Coop competitions added to GR's draw for many people. We could not have had such if there was not a competent SP component in GR.

Oh GOODIE!!! .... I can't wait :wall:

Just incase some people have trouble distinguishing... yes this was a completely sarcastic reply!!

Edited by IrishStout

Since when did multiplayer determine if a game is dead or not?

Since games started to have MP option.

No, like you said. It's an option.

It's not a matter of life and death... of a product :ermm:

I think that GRAW1 is best example that MP is "a matter of life and death" for FPS . Most of players , play SP for one week and then check MP if its ok then they keep playing the game for few more weeks/months, superb MP ( [GR]) make you wana play the game for years. Do You think that this forums would ever exists if [GR] was only SP campaign ?

So you say people stopped playing Oblivion after a week or so just because it doesn't has MP? You don't know that most players play for a week and then check the MP. I know I certainly didn't chcek the MP for quite some time since I'm primarily a SP player, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.

I know I certainly didn't chcek the MP for quite some time since I'm primarily a SP player, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.

Of course You are not the only one who prefer SP but it doesnt change fact that You are in minority.

I know I certainly didn't chcek the MP for quite some time since I'm primarily a SP player, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there.

Of course You are not the only one who prefer SP but it doesnt change fact that You are in minority.

It doesn't mean the game dead.