fUNNY cREEPY

The character A.W. when shot still Blinking dead on ground :rofl: kinda o funny , but stupid from devs. to left this on a game . :whistle: animation going and going and going ........................ :wacko:

have to ventilate it , never fix as other more bugs , better give it up Grin you guys make it worse :yes:

Cheers

The character A.W. when shot still Blinking dead on ground :rofl: kinda o funny , but stupid from devs. to left this on a game . :whistle: animation going and going and going ........................ :wacko:

have to ventilate it , never fix as other more bugs , better give it up Grin you guys make it worse :yes:

Cheers

I hope this bug doesn't ruin the gameplay experience completely for you ;)

...the dead are watching you from beyond the grave... Mohahhaha!

-GG

I love the fact that I can kill someone then walk up to their body and launch some more steel into their torso and see the effect of them receiving the blow... Maybe it's my video card that shows this, but I like it. BOAT:X get back to playing with us Bro....

One game.

Painkiller.

This game would appear to allow me to play a deamon like creature with sissor type hands who can dismember his opponents, and maybe even launch them in a trebuchet :hmm:

GRAW who?

BOAT:X get back to playing with us Bro....

Boat? lol OK I'll track you guys down in GRAW or 2142 :thumbsup: