MONSTER HUNT!

ToW-Angel

SATURDAY OCTOBER 28, 2006!

Put your real faces on for a monster fight! I've seen some pretty scary game faces... So, let's get your real faces on this time! ;) LOL

That's right... It's time for the Halloween Monster Hunt!

It will start at 1200hrs GMT! That's right... 12pm GMT! And will run all day long till 12AM PST.

What we need:

Squads/Clans willing to donate their game servers and TeamSpeak/Ventrilo servers...

I believe this should give us plenty of time to get things setup with all the servers and teamspeaks that way when the day is here, everything is ready, plus it gives you all time to schedule it in!

This is for GR:AW, but if others would like to set something up for one of the other GR games, that would be cool too!

Also, to contact me... The best place is my squad site @ Titans of War. There you will find more information as time gets closer.

Edited by ToW-Angel

Put your real faces on for a monster fight! I've seen some pretty scary game faces... So, let's get your real faces on this time! ;) LOL

It will start at 1200hrs GMT! That's right... 12pm GMT! And will run all day long till 12AM PST.

What we need:

Squads/Clans willing to donate their game servers and TeamSpeak/Ventrilo servers...

I believe this should give us plenty of time to get things setup with all the servers and teamspeaks that way when the day is here, everything is ready, plus it gives you all time to schedule it in!

This is for GR:AW, but if others would like to set something up for one of the other GR games, that would be cool too!

Also, to contact me... The best place is my squad site @ Titans of War. There you will find more information as time gets closer.

You can use our Server Angel . As well as our backup TS! Should hold upto 50 people without any issues.

Count Shadow Company Elite in as well! Good Fun!

Edited by SCE_ODiN

What we need:

Monster hunt. Sounds like a great time except for one thing -- I have no idea what a monster hunt is. Anyone care to enlighten me?

9MS can have several servers available for GR1. If others fancy having a fun night too.

Can provide a mod, with lot`s of scary faces at least and maybe some Thunder, Lightning, Scary Sounds from Hydro.......With the rest of the talent in our community we could really put a good night on for RGR.

Will run all night through, UBI.

Monster Hunt RGR (Real Ghost Recon)

Any missions, map suggestions, welcome.

Tinker

Freddy is mine.

:shifty:

It looks like we will be hosting too for this event! I really need help getting information from the squads who are willing to participate in the event.

What I need to have is:

Game Server: (Yes/No)

TeamSpeak: (Yes/No)

Ventrilo: (Yes/No)

Game server information: *anything that you feel is important*

TeamSpeak information: *server address, port, password*

Ventrilo information: *server address, port, password*

Who will be admining the game servers: *will need to be admined for the event*

Game Server Names?

What do you all feel about: Halloween Server?

If you've got other ideas of what server names should be for the event, lets start the ball rolling!

REMEMBER! I cannot do this alone, nor can I read minds! Talk to your squads/clans/guilds about this so we can properly arrange this.

Thanks in advance!

It's about a community get together where we all get in the servers and have a blast playing the game with each other while on comms.

It has nothing to do with where you are from either.

Well why didn't you say so - instead of calling it "Halloween Monster Hunt!". Who the hell knows what that means?

Like I said in the other thread... there is no 'us', it's just you.