Just checked my Ghost Recon and rouge spear mod folder

I have about 1.5gbs of mods, map packs etc etc backed up on a harddrive for Rouge Spear and Ghost Recon 1. hmmmmmm Game add ons like desert siege and covert operations not included. Damn I miss Desert Siege :angry:

Will GRAW cause such a need for space?????

I have about 1.5gbs of mods, map packs etc etc backed up on a harddrive for Rouge Spear and Ghost Recon 1. hmmmmmm Game add ons like desert siege and covert operations not included. Damn I miss Desert Siege :angry:

Will GRAW cause such a need for space?????

:rofl:

Maybe 2 gigs here on disc for GR1.

Tinker

I don't quite understand why everyone likes the ideas of having tons of different mods. I would rather just have a game and play it as is without having to download 10 different mods to play with people. What about laddering? Do ladders usually support mods like that?

I don't quite understand why everyone likes the ideas of having tons of different mods. I would rather just have a game and play it as is without having to download 10 different mods to play with people. What about laddering? Do ladders usually support mods like that?

the ones i was on never supported fan amde mods cause not everyone had them and not everyone had the internet connectiopn to be able to download it and use it/ not suer whats its gonna be like for graw though

Not everyone plays ladders or MP even, and enjoys the expanded gameplay from mods.