Prov 13:12 hope deferred makes the heart sick

With the new stonking vids for the other format and the luch countryside levels i'm getting more and more sick about the GRAW PC fiasco.

The console world seems to be steaming ahead but we are still languishing in what seems to be an alpha release.

It's nice to see TCZ opening a ladder but the players have to eek some joy out of the domination mode play.

Graw is in serious danger of just fading away as far as many pc players are concerned. I hope the patch and a speedy update with team DM can save the day, though to tell the truth, confidence is not high.

The quality of stuff they alredy gave us is good enough to keep me playing GRAW and waiting for few months, i hope they will fix some bugs and add missing features. But of course i hope that GRIN will realy add some stuff not just tweak and add one map. The game is missing a lot at this point .I think that from the very begining the game should have at least 8-10 MP maps( with some rural maps), 3-4 MP types of game and more weapons, hopefully GRIN will fill this gap.

I said it 100 times and i will one more time :) GRAW has HUGE potential ! ( gameplay is great ! ) just fix obvious bugs ( prone aiming, damage system, random crash to windows, random disconnections etc) and add AC, dedi file, admin control, more gametypes, more maps , more wepons and will buy every expansion pack on sight and You will have me playing GRAW for few next years :)

Yes its a sad fact that the Xbox360 has many more options then the pc. I think its a first in gaming history, in tactical first person shooters, That a console has more options then the PC game. The June patch is coming very soon. Looking forward to see some new maps,weapons,and game types to match the XBox360.

Hold in there Mate.

I thought When getting the PC verson I would be getting everything the X360 had + some. Dang...i was wrong. I still have hope, looking forward to the other TomClancy's games...I am on my 3rd book too :)

Like you guys have said, once they get the littles issues out of the way, give us moders the tools to mod, this should take off; however, at this time I am just sitting back waiting...ok well off to play some CSS.!

Patience my young apprentice.

Yoda.jpg

Agreed, if they had the same resources we would not be having this conversation, but we are.

It will turn out right in the end.

You only have to look at the game in depth and you can see how much can be done, its basically limitless.

The quality of stuff they alredy gave us is good enough to keep me playing GRAW and waiting for few months, i hope they will fix some bugs and add missing features. But of course i hope that GRIN will realy add some stuff not just tweak and add one map. The game is missing a lot at this point .I think that from the very begining the game should have at least 8-10 MP maps( with some rural maps), 3-4 MP types of game and more weapons, hopefully GRIN will fill this gap.

I said it 100 times and i will one more time :) GRAW has HUGE potential ! ( gameplay is great ! ) just fix obvious bugs ( prone aiming, damage system, random crash to windows, random disconnections etc) and add AC, dedi file, admin control, more gametypes, more maps , more wepons and will buy every expansion pack on sight and You will have me playing GRAW for few next years :)

good post. :grin1:

Wow no flame yet. I got off easy there.

I guess one thing about the fact that GRAW won't be playable up to us die hard [GR] fans standard for a while yet is that by the time it is all the best hardware needed to run it at full whack will be cheaper.

I agree with ya Poita.

I got GRAW because I thought it would release me from the clutches of the anti-christ EA and BF2, but since the MP is pretty dull after a while, I got sucked back into BF2-which has a more stable system and a tad more replayability. But even then, I don't want to play Bf2 until another game comes out, so, I'd love to see GRAW get a MP facelift.

I got sucked back into BF2-which has a more stable system and a tad more replayability. But even then, I don't want to play Bf2 until another game comes out, so, I'd love to see GRAW get a MP facelift.

Ack...the dreaded bf2. I started playing Red Orchestra Osfront a few days ago. It's hawt.

Patience my young apprentice.

Yoda.jpg

Agreed, if they had the same resources we would not be having this conversation, but we are.

It will turn out right in the end.

You only have to look at the game in depth and you can see how much can be done, its basically limitless].

Thanks Colin and Cruusher_AS ... I've been trying to spread those same sentiments as well.... Thanks... :g_withgrin:

Edited by Stormin

I got sucked back into BF2-which has a more stable system and a tad more replayability. But even then, I don't want to play Bf2 until another game comes out, so, I'd love to see GRAW get a MP facelift.

Ack...the dreaded bf2. I started playing Red Orchestra Osfront a few days ago. It's hawt.

Agreed. RO:O is an excellent game. One that really did something new with how the weapons are handled. I've been thoroughly impressed by it so far, even though I have so little time to play.

Wow no flame yet. I got off easy there.

I guess one thing about the fact that GRAW won't be playable up to us die hard [GR] fans standard for a while yet is that by the time it is all the best hardware needed to run it at full whack will be cheaper.

I object to your "eeking" referance.... but ... I'm feeling generous. So, no flame inbound. ;)

A 5v5 or 6v6, no respawn match, is a differant game.

The random public servers are for mayhem, not much else.

Graw isn't what I wanted, it's not what I expected, but it's ok.

Relax, enjoy the mayhem.

Slow

It's a sad indictment indeed when people are deserting GRAW for BF2. Never t hought i'd see the day.

I'm not too interested in hearing how GRIN don't ahve huge resources, i heard at one point that over a hundred people were working on the project, how many do they need to implement team DM.

Also, this 'just be patient and we'll get there in the end' philosophy is a bit hippy to me. A game when paid for should be 'there' on release, not 'in the end'.

When I first got BF2 I thought it would be great but since there was to many "rambo-style-players" and the gameplay to arcade-like I went back to play Evil Genius instead. :devil:

Then ofcourse when I got GRAW I was stuck through the whole SP. Then I went back to evil Genius again :P

I still play GRAW sometimes, but no more BF2 for me.

I'm not too interested in hearing how GRIN don't ahve huge resources, i heard at one point that over a hundred people were working on the project, how many do they need to implement team DM.

Ehh... they started with about 20 ppl and ended with maybe 30 ppl. :huh:

Besides, the maps are 3 times bigger on the pc-version and they had about 14 months to complete the game.

Edited by Hockeystick