My trip to England/Scotland

ZJJ

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't speak for all of the UK RSi guys off the cuff, but I'll kick some of them a bit.

BarmyArmy: BRADFORD,WY

Nexus: NOTTINGHAM

Crowie: WOLVERHAMPTON

Zebb: BRIGHTON

I'll cross post and see if I can get some action for you. (oooeer missus)

BA

Too late Barmy, i have spoken with Z' already, :rolleyes: i am a bit sidelined with family issues up in Lincolnshire at the moment which is a shame..

Not that i am an "RSi guy" you can kick anymore obviously... :brucelee:

Well I can't speak for all of the UK RSi guys off the cuff, but I'll kick some of them a bit.

BarmyArmy: BRADFORD,WY

Nexus: NOTTINGHAM

Crowie: WOLVERHAMPTON

Zebb: BRIGHTON

I'll cross post and see if I can get some action for you. (oooeer missus)

BA

I would love to meet some of the RSi guys. Heck, I'm an honorary team member anyway.... unless I was demoted for inactivety there. :unsure:

Shame fella, hope verything pans out ok in Lincolnshire for you, thats a fair old trek from Brighton.

Kicking you was hard enough when you were a member you tricky little sod.

BA

Too late Barmy, i have spoken with Z' already, :rolleyes: i am a bit sidelined with family issues up in Lincolnshire at the moment which is a shame..

Not that i am an "RSi guy" you can kick anymore obviously... :brucelee:

A piece of my trip is now confirmed (kind of).

On June 22, I'll be traveling up to Scotland, possibly via Liverpool (this is the kind of part).

On June 23, I'll be touring Scotland and meeting up with a few Scots from this forum (firm).

On June 24, I'll be traveling South, via Leeds and making a stop there to visit folks (firm).

Still working out when other day trips will be taken. :yes:

Once again, I need availability ideas from those that expressed an interest in meeting up with me. I'm not going to do all the work by hunting you down. This is my holiday and I don't want it to feel like work. :P

The weekend of the 24th sounds promising, I'll tie up with Barmy and see if we can sort something out. :D

Looking forward to the possibility of meeting you both. :yes:

Ah, that information didn't get to me, but since I know we aren't doing any major traveling on the 18th, he probably didn't feel it necessary to pass that along.

However, meeting up with you is probably going to be the easiest one to arrange as your schedule is flexible... with notice, of course. :thumbsup:

and yet you still havent managed to get here hmmmmmmm :P

thats why i asked you on msn the other day if you were planning on meeting her, was gonna see if we could both meet her in Bath or something so they dont have to spend the whole day travelling :)

thats why i asked you on msn the other day if you were planning on meeting her, was gonna see if we could both meet her in Bath or something so they dont have to spend the whole day travelling :)

Yeah, Bath should be ok to meet at. And there's no funny business going on, there's actually a city down here called Bath, so Minerva wasn't being a perve (lol, you realise how dodgy what you said sounded?) when he said "we could both meet her in Bath"

Just need to get that guy to fix my car so I can start driving again

P.S. Minerva, I could bring us some "Bambi" :lol: Oh hang on, I might be driving yet....

Bristol is easy to get to. Although I've only been there once myself, and that was to the AFCO (Armed Forces Careers Office)

You do know that Minerva is about 45 mins drive away from me?

Yes, I realize how close you two are to each other. That is why is would be good for you both to coordinate schedules and let me and/or Gav know what days and time are good for you both. From that we can determine what will work with our schedule. :yes:

Yeah, Bath should be ok to meet at. And there's no funny business going on, there's actually a city down here called Bath, so Minerva wasn't being a perve (lol, you realise how dodgy what you said sounded?) when he said "we could both meet her in Bath"

only to you and like minded people lol

it takes a strange man to think a woman would want to meet another woman in THE bath and an even stranger one to think she would admit to it on a public forum!! :whistle:

anyone on here that knows me would know i wasnt being a perve anyway :P

Edited by MiNeRvA

You do know that Minerva is about 45 mins drive away from me?

Yes, I realize how close you two are to each other. That is why is would be good for you both to coordinate schedules and let me and/or Gav know what days and time are good for you both. From that we can determine what will work with our schedule. :yes:

I don't think I'll have my car fixed ready for the "gathering", so I'll have to figure out some other transport arrangements.

W/E of the 24 it is then I can make Leeds no problem.

Someone pick a venue, or can anyone else in Leeds drop me a PM so we can coordinate.

I'll try and keep Crowie in the loop.

I can bring a rubber duckie and some soap if necessary.. :rolleyes:

BA

The weekend of the 24th sounds promising, I'll tie up with Barmy and see if we can sort something out. :D

Edited by BarmyArmy

For coordination, the Leeds group appears to be:

BA

Crowman

Supasniper

viiiper

Avey (possibly)

I know supa and viiiper started talking about something already, so the best bet is to get with them to see what they had in mind.

W/E of the 24 it is then I can make Leeds no problem.

Someone pick a venue, or can anyone else in Leeds drop me a PM so we can coordinate.

I'll try and keep Crowie in the loop.

I can bring a rubber duckie and some soap if necessary.. :rolleyes:

BA

I should keep a closer eye on this thread... See what's being planned behind my back...

What's all this about ZJJ in the bath with Minerva and a witch doctor...? I thought she'd gotten over that whole voodoo fixation??