My trip to England/Scotland

ZJJ

With the lack of response I'm getting from those in England and Scotland, I may as well change my plans and think about trips to Norway, Finland, Sweden and Belgium.... to name a few.

maybe theres a hint there ..

j/k

So thats where all the support moneys gone too .. :P

I'm off, Tuesday morning to belgium, trottin' on a ferry .. Cant wait .. :grin1:

I'll doubt that i'll be checkin teh forums while i'm gone ... I might miss the GDC resultage .. :(

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the lack of response I'm getting from those in England and Scotland, I may as well change my plans and think about trips to Norway, Finland, Sweden and Belgium.... to name a few.

Yeah, I'm sure there is... like how I was lied to about how polite the Brits were. :devil:

Yeah, I'm sure there is... like how I was lied to about how polite the Brits were. :devil:

:o

Well, if you don't want to stop by in the most brilliant city in the world, just say, ya'know? :P

Right, just for that I'm not gonna be polite anymore! You've done it now!

**Gets out his ouija board** :shifty:

I think you should stop watching those Postman Pat (explicit lyrics) episodes :wacko:

I think you should stop watching those Postman Pat (explicit lyrics) episodes :wacko:

I think you should stop stalking young ladies. It's no wonder ZJJ don't wanna come to England now! :ph34r:

EDIT: Oooooh, all them quote boxes look pretty! :yes:

Edited by WytchDokta

I think you should stop stalking young ladies. It's no wonder ZJJ don't wanna come to England now! :ph34r:

ZJJ aint young ... I know that for a fact ... :rolleyes::shifty:

Them quote boxes remind of crop circles... God knows why...

Oi buggerlugs, stop quoting,you're buggering up the forums with all them quote boxes like that! Quote boxes aren't meant to be stacked like Duplo blocks.

Now thats not a very nice send of is it ?. :o

I know you're only kidding (?) but I gotta say I've never met such friendly people than when I hung out in London. Maybe it was because it happened to be the opening of the World Cup as well as the Queen's jubilee. The best part was how the chicks all dug my ACCENT?!?! buhahaha :g_withgrin:

I still remember this one chick from Stoke on Trent (?) ... don't remember her name but man, she was HOT. And she knew her beer!!! (Dad ran a pub.) mmmmm

[Edit] Kirstie-Louise mmmmm

I'm in the Midlands, small town called Bromsgrove in between Birmingham and Worcester.

Let me know if your gonna be about that area.

I'll be 33 on the 17th June so that weekend I'll probably be wasted in a corner somewhere  :cheers:  :wacko:

I doubt I'll be going too far from homebase that first weekend, so I'll raise a glass in honoUr of your birthday while I'm there, but you won't be seeing me that soon. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked myself a flight to England for mid June. I'm not going for much tourist stuff. My main goal is to meet the fine (and maybe the not so fine :P ) folks that live there who frequent gr.net.

What I need to know from you is who wants to try to get together for a beer or conversation or whatever. I'll need to make itinerary plans for the trip around England and Scotland, so let me know as soon as possible, if you want to meet, where you live and if you are willing to travel a little bit (maybe an hour) to a potential group gathering.

I'll be in the country June 16 - July 1, but hope to make a small detour to Sweden if things there can be arranged. :yes:

Ok if your up this way, UK. England. West yorkshire. Leeds. give us a shout and I'll buy you a lunchtime Beer or two :cheers::welcome:

Details will follow pre- 16th june PM me

Best regards viiiper

Don't Forget Now !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My thread is so unimportant it was at the bottom of page two in this forum. :'(

Anyway, for those of you who expressed an interest I really need to know something about availability. I'm working out plans now and don't want to come to your area only to find out you aren't even there.