How are our Aussie mates?

Parabellum

The cyclone hit just south of Cairns in Queensland. dekela is the only member I know of that lives anywhere in Queensland. And I think he's down in Brisbane. So he's a few hundred miles from there.

I think our members should be OK.

Edited by Ryan243

The cyclone hit just south of Cairns in Queensland.  dekela is the only member I know of that lives anywhere in Queensland.  And I think he's down in Brisbane.  So he's a few hundred miles from there.

I think our members should be OK.

Good to know mate. I confess that I don't know much about Australia and where the various cities are located. I hope everyone is ok.

G'Day,

Only Members I know of that are in QLD are Dekela and Stewy- both are near Brisbane which is a long logn way from the Cyclone. I know Dek's is ok because i was on the phone to him.

Looks like a bad one though, the flooding is quite nasty and there is a lot of crops that have been destroyed- Bananna's included.

Strange Aussies seem to be more interested in the Commonwealth Games where we seem be going ok at. The Scots are doing well too :)

Info on Cyclone

Its about 5,000km from me, so I hardly felt a breeze.

I'm down south - a bit like New orleans when a cyclone hits new york.

Thanks for the concern though mate - appreciated.

BTW - Saying Deks is Ok is like saying rainman is a schlolar. Deks is never OK - he's a mad Queenslander.