RVS

Noraf

This game rules!!!!! Almost all the problems I had with GR have been solved with this game.

-Finally, enemy opponents aren't olympic marksmen; they also know when to run for cover and when to come charging at you.

-Team AI is sweat. The operative at the end is always watching your back and your team actually scatters when nades fall near you.

-The enemy sometimes has a flashlight mounted to their weapons, so when they train it on you, it blinds the s#it out of you.

-Get this, your kit consists of more than 2 weapons!!

-You can either plan your takedown or just say, "fuk it" and go ahead without having to set waypoints.

-the shotgun is ACTUALLY effective!!! If I shoot at someone at close to medium range (1-50 yards, or so) it will actually take someone down, not just make them stumble for a second and then stand back up to put 3 rounds in your face.

If some modder out there makes outdoor maps (very practical with the Unreal engine), I have a feeling that I'm gonna pick up Raven Shield and never look back. Good night, Ghost Recon. You were a good friend and we had some good times, but Darwin got your number.

I acknowledge that RvS is excellent in its presentation and in the improvements they have made since GR was released, but i think the two game styles are different enough that i can continue playing GR because i enjoy it just the way it is, but also playing RvS equally as much, if the full released version lives up to the promise shown in the demos....... :P

Tears of joy are streaming down my face at this moment. I will play the demo every day until it comes out! I'm thinking Game of the Year. Anyone else? Well, off to kill some more terrorists. Did you know the barrels explode? I was in this huge firefight and a barrel exploded! Wow! They throw grenades at you! Wow! I love you Raven Shield! :hehe::D:rolleyes::)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I will lock myself in my room, quit my job, leave my girlfriend and close myself off from the world. I won't eat and I won't sleep. I will not bathe or shave. If I have bed sores from sitting down too long and cramps in my shoulders I shall endure. From this day forth Raven Shield shall rule my life!

This is the game R6 always wanted to be. The Friendly AI was so good I thought I was playing with real guys. They're a lot smarter than 90% of Counterstrike players. See how they covered their fields? If you change directed, they respond instantly. See how fluid their movement was? And the bad guys aren't all crack shots. After a couple attempts to refine my plan, I switched to 22 baddies, auto aim off and recruit level and got it first try without a single man down! Still had some near misses but these were my fault. Love the customization on the weapons too. Can't wait to get my hands on the M4 and hop it up. Will their be hot key commands for 'frag', flashbang' etc?

OMG OMG OMG!!!!