Sig Awards #23

ZJJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 kb

http://www.ghostrecon.net/upload/gt500sigcomp.swf

Use that one please, if it's ok, otherwise I'll just add my name to the old one or something.

edit - the font I used is called Ferro Rosso, and I'm pretty sure you need it on you computer to see it, so, if you want to see it with the right look, try here:

Ferro Rosso

Edited by snared_gambit

13 kb

http://www.ghostrecon.net/upload/gt500sigcomp.swf

Use that one please, if it's ok, otherwise I'll just add my name to the old one or something.

edit - the font I used is called Ferro Rosso, and I'm pretty sure you need it on you computer to see it, so, if you want to see it with the right look, try here: 

Ferro Rosso

Snared,

If you want I've got a couple of the E pictures you could use. I was working on my first sig which was of the same car :D when I noticed you had already posted one. Went with the bike option.

Ferro Rosso

If you make a picture, the font is visible to all, even if they don't have it. You would have to have it if in a text type file like a webpage.

Ferro Rosso

If you make a picture, the font is visible to all, even if they don't have it. You would have to have it if in a text type file like a webpage.

It's not a picture, it's a .swf, but I hear you. Shows how much my teacher knows, she told us that to view different fonts, that the computer needed to have it installed. :whistle:

Ferro Rosso

It's not a picture, it's a .swf, but I hear you. Shows how much my teacher knows, she told us that to view different fonts, that the computer needed to have it installed. :whistle:

slap your teacher for me, please.

I wanted to enter this one, but never got time to make my entry, no one has said its closed yet, but i still dont have time, and im not a cheater

Ferro Rosso

slap your teacher for me, please.

I wanted to enter this one, but never got time to make my entry, no one has said its closed yet, but i still dont have time, and im not a cheater

Did anyone see the world biker build off last night? Martin Brothers were in it (My Sig entry). Did not see finish, who won between them and Exile?

lol.. that guy opens his mouth is cool and the boots. How did you do those?.. I'll be learning flash next term.. 

(makes vroom noises while hovers mouse over mustang).. lol must stop now  :rocky:

Both of them are buttons. The guy with the mouth just have a changed pic when you roll over him, then when you click, it goes back to the pic of the upstate.

The boots are a little more complicated but still brutally simple. On the over and down state, there's a little animation that has the boots crossing, then going back. Honestly, the hardest part was drawing the guy with the mohawk and the boots. The rest is really easy.