Scripting competition

Giampi

What do you thing about a new scripting competetion?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the more gr2 movies and reviews you keep posting, the less likely any of this is going to occur .... (!) :-)

this being said, it would be a good thing to base the contest on a new map (mosque, swamp maze etc.) to heighten interest and create a more 'fair' competition where ppl have the same amount of time to develop their mission on the same map.

the parameters of the mission have to be clear:

randomness?

scoring or objectives?

multi-player coop online or single player solo ?

from what i am reading so far, if everything is done just right, the contest would be a success.

I'd be very interested in this (I can't script thought). But it would be very nice to see how far GR modding has come. :yes: The theme should be something along the linesof "what the Ghosts are all about," but i suppose that will get discused later...

I'm in. :thumbsup:

so how will this all work? will each person choose their own map? will each person be assigned a map each from GR, DS & IT?

We are planning all the details, anyway mission will be free (not based on a given plot) on an assigned map

Can I have the caves map? I just finished a mission for that one. ;)

Smokin: I don't think so. There are a number of maps with no missions made on them for many reasons (limited size, too few places for objectives etc.) that came with the expansion packs or original game.

But some are just overlooked for similar reasons although nice missions can be made on them.

Find one of these and make it the map to be used or my vote will change to "I don't care" because I likely don't have the map since I'm on dial-up.