Operation Face-Off

jmcdonald

Hey,

Just thought we needed an Op Face-Off thread. If not any member of staff can close this down. ;) Oh, and Snake and SilentNight, chill out. :yes:

Both good stories but in my opinion SN's was best. When did voting close? I thought it was supposed to be closed on Aug 23rd. Or am I missing something?

Ha! Only 8.1! Get with the times Snake, i got a CodeBreaker Spec Ops - Black mamba hyper threading 2 spec channel speed combining boost thruster chicken wing 8 ball tool shed garden buster 2000.xxXtreme

SN will u SHUT UP DAMN IT!!! we've been through this a million times :angry:

Snake, if ya don't say anything, he will be quiet. It's everytime that you reply, he says something you don't like, so don't post here. I'm not saying that you're right or SN's right, but geez, it's over, don't carry on liek that any more, that's why the last thread got locked down.

*read above with monotone, thats right...no emotions whatsoever*

:rolleyes:

Staff has been watching and don't like what they've been reading.

Both of you guys need to stop this childish behavior - it was only a story writing contest, not the end of the world.

By forum voting, Silent Night won, end of discussion, thread closed. I don't want to hear any more about it. :angry: