British Infantry Mod

Chems

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep to both questions and if you check the bottom of the main page you can see when im on and you can normally guess to due to the time zones, im not going to be on like when its really late at night for you cause thats like wee early hours for us. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad news the mission that RSI monkey was doing was lost, he had a HD crash. But Jack agreed to do another mission, so theres hope yet. I might ask RSi if he can restart im not sure. Its a shame he didnt send the mission to me in a beta stage. But i did a new side arm few weeks ago a Sig P228 i think it was to replace the m9. So when Jack finish his mission and if RSi Monkey decides weather he wants to start again or not this mission will be out. Im not suffring from 'Multiple Mod Disorder' becuase im working on them one at a time. M16 armoury is nearly finished and by then the mission for this might be so i will release it after doing some shell screens for this.

Oh yeah forgot the pic, not my best model or texture job but its only a pistol.

sigsaguer.JPG

YES! I just pressed the img thing and it worked, erm ahem you wont know what im talking about, it broke the other day. :wall::santa::whistle: all the emos as well. Good Good

oh yeah, there seems to be an imperfection on this mod, a few of the chrs have a vert that sticks out on there arm, you can notice it in game if you look hard enough. Ive tried fixing it but it just wont have it. Im afraid it will have to stay. I only noticed after much looking and doubt that many of you would have spotted it if i hadnt said, the camo hides it well. But please forgive me for this imperfection, its my bad tagging or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to dig deep to drag this topic to the front page again :lol:

I have finished my second mission for this wonderful mod. One of the scripters had a computer problem and lost his data, so he's had to start the mission again. When that's done I reckon Chems must be close to release.

Chems? :whistle: