SEM Update

elpatricio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shakes his fist feebly in the air....how are we supposed to make the ultimate S.A.S modificiation with you guys out there...we would have gotten away with it, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!!!

No seriously....damm nice work guys...those be some very sweet looking models!...can't wait to play v2

@The_Slink, you can tag a firing weapon as a turret on a tracked vehicle (like an APC), as bajabravo did, but not on a wheeled vehicle like a landrover.

@Fortran, you sure have your work set out for you, so goodluck. When we first started on the 'SAS Skins mod' back in late february 2002, there were about 4 other teams working on SAS mods at the time, (anyone remember Jed aka svengelska?! bless his heart!),.. anyway most of them gave up and we came through in the end, so keep at it fortran.

Hey folks, don't worry, I've been working too, check it out:

tabuk_1t.jpg

tabuk_2t.jpg

The Iraqi Tabuk.

tt-33_1t.jpg

tt-33_2t.jpg

Russian TT-33 Tokarev as used by numerous Middle Eastern countries... including Iraq ;)

sterling_1t.jpg

sterling_2t.jpg

The Sterling L2A3 as used by the British Army until the mid 1990s. Used by some bad-asses too. :D

I'll try and get them all textured ASAP.

nahh, ain't fighting....we are both supplying completley different S.A.S experiences anyway :) ...i personally loved v1 of the skins/equipment mod....really looking forward to playing v2, because believe, it will be out a LONG time before I ever get finished lol, especially based on the fact that it's only little old me and a texture artist at present :P

...Keep up the top work boys !

Hey NP Patricio! Good job. I dont think a lot of people know about the turret effect working on other vehicles because the pdf kind of hints that it only works for tracked vehicles.

I havnt done much testing with it but I assume you can get pretty creative with it and change the weapond types quit a bit via IGOR.

I'll have to show you my AH-1 Cobra model once I get it textured.

@Pyro Monty,

I have to say that I have always liked your weapons. Real slick and low poly looking. Looks great, keep up the awesome work guys.

Thanks for the compliments guys! :D

HP, thanks, that means a lot to me :wub: I've never really had much input on my weapons so I can't tell if you guys like them or not... so I just keep pluggin' away :P By the way, you mentioned low poly... anyone wanna take a guess at the count of the Tokarev? It's a little over 200 :rocky::o=

Hi Guys

I saw this post and had to register just to reply to it!

I am a Programmer myself, although not in Ghost Recon and i know how much work goes into these things, i work for a Major computer publisher and i would like to congratulate the people here for the work that they have done,

Esp on the Jeep and the Apache,

Any idea when this will be ready??

Thank You

P.Collins

@The_Slink, you can tag a firing weapon as a turret on a tracked vehicle (like an APC), as bajabravo did, but not on a wheeled vehicle like a landrover.

I see you have been given a solution but I was gonna say that the Coyote *is* wheeled. It acts like a truck with turret apparently.

@Pyro. Dam nice. I thought that one gun (Tokarev?) looked like a Sterling.

All hail!