SEM Update

elpatricio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no the GPMG doesnt fire at the moment, i dont think its possible to have a fixed weapon on a moving wheeled vehicle, if anyone know how this could be done i'd be interested to know...

I was wondering if you can get it to behave somewhat similar to those MGs on tanks ? Or if you can get a gunner to stay with it and fire it automatically.

Just some ideas, and no I can't code.

no the GPMG doesnt fire at the moment, i dont think its possible to have a fixed weapon on a moving wheeled vehicle, if anyone know how this could be done i'd be interested to know...

I was wondering if you can get it to behave somewhat similar to those MGs on tanks ? Or if you can get a gunner to stay with it and fire it automatically.

Just some ideas, and no I can't code.

check out some of the other posts in this thread. I posted a solution to this. You are correct though, the gun turret tags work for all vehicle types

• 2 weeks later...

Texturing... ah, that's the thing...

Well, actually texturing isn't the thing, it's just getting between making the geometry and applying the texture that bothers me. I just can never get round to making the texture itself from all my various images. I swear, I've opened up Photoshop two douzen times in the last week, ready to make the texture and then BAM... nothing happens :P

And Slaughter, just to clarify (and so it doesn't seem like I'm taking others' credit) El Patricio actually made the Diemacos. Did a damn fine job on them too.

Edit - Hey, maybe if weapons master Earl made another texturing tutorial I'd feel better about it all... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have to have SEMv.1?

or is this stand alone?<prays it is><isn't too hopeful>

I'm afraid you'll need version one in order to play the with patch.

However, version one is tiny for what's in it! At 20MB you can't go wrong! :D You're lucky we were so space-efficient. :rocky:

However (again), this patch might be quite big itself... but it's impossible to tell this early on. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome! I always liked AK's with vertical foregrips.

Thats a romanian licenced produced AK :wub:

We sold a lot of small weapons to iraq before 1990 Iraq has still a 2 billion debt t Romania a large part of that is weapons sales.

Hate to tell you this but I don´t think that Saddam is planning on paying any time soon ;):P

Awesome! I always liked AK's with vertical foregrips.

Thats a romanian licenced produced AK :wub:

We sold a lot of small weapons to iraq before 1990 Iraq has still a 2 billion debt t Romania a large part of that is weapons sales.

Hate to tell you this but I don´t think that Saddam is planning on paying any time soon ;):P

I think then we must go get the debt by force.