Para's New Models

Parabellum

M240B - ~1100 polys

pres_m240b.jpg

M4 Carbine - ~750 polys

pres_m4.jpg

Sig Sauer P220 - ~425 polys

pres_sig.jpg

They're on the high poly side (especially the M240B) but shouldn't cause any slowdown unless you're using a slow PC. If you're interested in using any or all of these models as is for your own mod, contact me. I"ll make them available in Max format. These models were created in Max version 5.0.

EDIT -

The blue sections in the M240's trigger guard, as well as the grey sections in the trigger guard and butt stock of the M4 are actually transparent sections. I just didn't render them transparent in Max.

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Whats the deal with the username prompt?

I enabled WebProtect on some of files, as I suspected that my bandwidth was being 'stolen'. I've disabled it now though, so you can see them. :D

EDIT -

And I just realized that I never finished sculpting the front sight on the M240, or the flash hider on the M4.

Edited by Parabellum

As promised, here's the latest:

m249_pres.jpg

M249 Para, approximately 2000 polys. It's quite high, especially for Ghost Recon, but hey - polys are pretty. :rocky:

Next up is the M249 SAW, and then I'll finish my M4 SOPMOD, complete with AN/PEQ-2 laser. :)

well... the butt on the stock of the m4 looks blocky, and is it just me, or is the for sight on the m249 a bit to skinny :ph34r:;)

Hmm...I hadn't noticed the butt on the M4 being 'blocky'. Easy to fix though. And, yes, the sight on the M249 is too narrow. Again, easy to fix. I also didn't model the trigger. I very rarely model the trigger on long weapons. My trademark, I guess.

Yes, indeed, easily fixed. i use alpha textures, maybe not the best thing, but their handy. aslo, i've seen several a model, of the m249, witha horizonatl, but more witha vertical stock, i think it would be more comfortabel with a vertical stock, justa though :ph34r: gj on the model, poly counts kind high, but it's good nonetheless ;)

Yes, indeed, easily fixed. i use alpha textures, maybe not the best thing, but their handy. aslo, i've seen several a model, of the m249, witha horizonatl, but more witha vertical stock, i think it would be more comfortabel with a vertical stock, justa though :ph34r: gj on the model, poly counts kind high, but it's good nonetheless ;)

Yeah, poly count is very high, but that's the price you pay for good looking models. I can't stand to see good textures wasted on low-poly models. The butt stock on the M249 model is actually moveable, so it can be put in either position. I just like the look of the folded stock.