Para's New Models

Parabellum

Another Update:

m4des.jpg

I'm not sure yet if I like the camouflage.  The render you see is more or less just a test to see what kind of camo textures I could come up with.  I'm up for suggestions on it.

This is sooooooooooooo sweet, I think I'm going to cry

:unsure:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Earl:  Yeah, it's very tough to find good textures.  I ended up going with one that I found on FN's site.  Can you explain what you mean about the handguard?  Also, ammo and bipod are going to be included.  I've already got them done and into OFP.   :ph34r:

OFP :o:shifty:

The base is square and very wide, and also the middle is recessed to allow the bipod to fold into it.

suggest :

make the para stock on the stand M249. Many US soldier like para stock better plastic stcok.

Spinboldak6.jpg

I just realized that the soldier closest to the camera is using an ELCAN sight. I didn't realize that US soldiers did so. Also, something about the way he's positioned his body just scream GHOST RECON! to me. I'm still amazed at how life-like GR's US models are.

It's an Elcan made to US Army specs, with a 9-setting brightness control switch, and a US-standard mounting clamp (same thumbscrew as other optics and M203 leaf sight). It also has an anti-glare attachment over the lens.

It's called the M145 MGO (machine gun optic) and they use it on the M240 as well.

http://www.ofp.at/pics/m249004.jpg

Edited by Earl

These are beautiful Para,

Can I ask what texture pic goes for the butt for the M4,as I tried to apply the textures from the d/l,and it didn't look right at all,mind you this was at 0630 !!!I may have been looking in the wrong place!!,It just didn't look mapped when I did it?

Now why do you have to go and do that Earl? Everytime I start to feel good about my models, I see one of yours, and suddenly I feel akin to a gorilla who paints with crayons, looking at the Mona Lisa.

It's because I'm getting worried. You and Streinger and ReconSnake are starting to catch up.... .... :ph34r:

Now why do you have to go and do that Earl?  Everytime I start to feel good about my models, I see one of yours, and suddenly I feel akin to a gorilla who paints with crayons, looking at the Mona Lisa.

It's because I'm getting worried. You and Streinger and ReconSnake are starting to catch up.... .... :ph34r:

So it's psyops, eh?

:ph34r: