GR Community SDK

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Work almost, and some time to answer questions,
plugins for Noesis are ready to use (view only), scripts for 3dsMax work much worser. I want to move all my tools to javascript and create a website, i'am looking for universal solution that will work for a long period of time (after it will be finished) on any PC or mobile device, but it'll take some time. Some more years )

Any mooding tools (and games) tend to become outdated, javscript and browsers is a solution kind of.

Wait for any questions, i don't really test any of my tools

Edited by AlexKimov

Hey )

Formats (except map and pob there are a lot of unknown params for forest node, animations and some other less significant) are fully explored, i mean this information (geometry data, information about textures and object postions) can help you to maker any tool you need. Check this 010editor templates https://github.com/AlexKimov/RSE-file-formats/tree/master/010Editor-templates and ask me for any questions.
Also, me and Philip https://github.com/boristsr, he works on his own actually, decided too build a python lib which can help a lot to read and may be even wright/convert data, but it's still in development and me doing nothing to speed up the process

Edited by AlexKimov

and we finished with Ranbow Six 1/2 formats. His own project already allow to run R6 maps in Unreal Engine, which is cool, maybe someday we'll be able to run Ghost recon maps but it will take a little more effort

Edited by AlexKimov
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...