Ghost Recon "Labor of Love" Mods Contest 2012

ApexMods

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my long absence and resulting delays with the GR mod contest, dedicated server, etc. I've been pretty ill, and today is my first time out of bed in what feels like eternity. Just my luck to get sick right before the only holidays I take all year! Anyhow, things are finally looking up, and I hope to be back on my feet soon. Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you and that I'll get back in the game as soon as my health allows. For the moment I'm still forced to take things very slow, but I'll talk to Rocky about the mod contest and hope we can announce the winners and send out the prizes soon. Again, I am sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally back on my feet and ready to get things moving for our beloved GR again. Rocky will hopefully announce the top three winners of the Labor of Love mod contest shortly and their prizes will be on their way, so stay tuned! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well, he does have real-life priorities. I think he is working a lot here lately so I guess he is just going through one of his busy spells :) However, if that is the case, he could have been kind enough to get Rocky to take over things. I mean, promising all these prizes and then dropping the thing for a whole month is pretty shallow, especially after you promised to get things moving again. Apex is always saying how he loves the community but you'd think he would be considerate enough to

I'm happy with whatever place Project Novo gets, the main thing is, is it made it somewhere. If it does get onto the figurative podium, i'll be very pleased indeed, the feeling of achievement will be fantabulismsous, I'm still up for giving the prize to wombat as promised. ;)

Edited by Zeealex