the "Ghost Recon Forever" Dedicated Server

ApexMods

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble joining the server. I've installed and activated HU 1.0b8 and restarted GR to ensure it's fully loaded. When I try to connect to the server it hangs on "Downloading content from the server". I've waited for 5-6 minutes with no success. Tried several times. Any ideas what I'm missing? GR's all patched up, DS/IT activated, HU has highest priority, no other mods activated.

Teppe,

I have downloaded sabre teams and will take a look at it. Will see about maybe running for mod weekend some time, from first look it has new skins and 30 weapons, but no new maps. will consider it. Have you looked at the mods on the server listed on page 1 of this topic?

Thanks Zazel ;)

Oh yeah sabre teams doesnt got any new maps maybe play it together with some map packs?

Or make one big map pack and let people install it with all the maps you may like to the server?

Edited by teppe

• 2 weeks later...

Primary Target, the company that Apex bought the server from has taken his money and ran.

Michael Krug, the owner, is avoiding all contact, and has pulled the plug on all of his internet ventures that I can see.

I'm still trying to reach him to get Apex's money back so we can rent another server.

well if its baised anywere near the west coast US like our TS then its down due to power outages

croesawu ffrind

Was typing while Rocky was posting opps

Edited by Hammer

Didnt think of that Hammer, yes many people having a bad time on west coast, we have a local school trip stuck out there, my heart goes out to all involved.

Where in wales you from?

Didnt think of that Hammer, yes many people having a bad time on west coast, we have a local school trip stuck out there, my heart goes out to all involved.

Where in wales you from?

Abertawe

West coast has power outages too, East coast has alot of that from hurricane sandy also.

Hurricane Sandy hit nj and went up thru pa, so maybe its just power outages in the area, crosses fingers.

Reports on news is could be several days before power is restored to some places in nj, ny. Hopefully pa was hit less and power can be restored sooner there.

Where in wales you from?

Abertawe

Im from Merthyr,

Nice to see the Taff's going strong.

speak soon

Nos Da

West coast has power outages too, East coast has alot of that from hurricane sandy also.

Hurricane Sandy hit nj and went up thru pa, so maybe its just power outages in the area, crosses fingers.

Reports on news is could be several days before power is restored to some places in nj, ny. Hopefully pa was hit less and power can be restored sooner there.

LOL i ment East coast i really need to learn to read a compass :wall:

Where in wales you from?

Abertawe

Then you're Swansea fan? :P Well i am ;)

Anyway, hope you get your money back Apex :'(