Cheaters vs. Non-cheaters

If you know your players and you know your campers, you also know where they like to camp..., so it's easy to locate them and take them out :o= .

That's what I do too! :rocky: tmfrex knows all about it! :P

I get a bigger kick from your cartoon characters! No wonder you win all the time, your using 2 guns at one time!

I enjoyed all those single player, you will too, I have tried multiple on some but they are not very good except graw2, maybe you will like them better. I've seen those on steam, i also have call of duty black ops there. It has a combat training feature where you run around like what we play and try to out shoot others, both teams are real people playing and very much like Ghost Recon 2.

I forgot what the situation was for GRAW1, were you trying to setup to play with Zeealex?

Best thread ever (this year anyway).

Tom, I'm in my 40's and I basically gave up on playing GRAW2 team v team because even now I find my reflexes cannot survive against the snake like reflexes of the kids playing GRAW2 multiplayer. So HATS OFF to you for not only trying, but persevering by doing all this research. This has turned into a really great discussion for anyone new to GRAW2 multiplayer, touching on a lot of frequently asked questions.

One thing I think that has been missed was the question about tagging. In GRAW2 you can tag an enemy player by putting your gun sight on him and pressing a key (I forget which one). From that point on, the enemy player has a red diamond on him that ALL players in your team can see, thus you are helping the whole of your team by doing that.

The Co-op gametype can be difficult to understand unless you have tried it with some real co-op players, from what you have experienced so far, that's not real co-op. Co-op is slower paced and more rewarding for the, shall we say, cerebral player. Basically it is a mission with objectives, like rescue a kidnap victim, or assassinate a terrorist, or plant some explosives, just like the single player player games you have plaed so many times, except that instead of the computer giving you AI team mates, you actually have real people on your team, and you co-ordinate your plan of action via voice comms.

To echo what Apex said, I think it's great that you have found our forum and I'm pleased you have decided to stay and share your gaming experiences at 70+.

Need your advice on how to handle those who want to be friends on this forum. Since i've become so famous (kidding), have receved a few. Is your forum safe? A lot of those on this forum are not from the U.S.A. and I have no experience in this type dealing. I can get a real good feel for those I have heard from here and can tell that they are honest and safe.

In this world of sharpies in the computer age and the internet, you have to be careful. I would think I would like discussions from folks all over the world, something new to me.

Thanks for your advice.

Tom

if you get one from me, don't be scared :D that interview was a fantastic read.

you can block users though

in settings, then if you look around there will be a thing saying manage blocked users

then click on that, and hopefully they will dissappear

Edited by Zeealex

ZeeAlex

Based on previous cnversations, I would not have guessed you were a kid. You have demonstrated to be a knowledgeable person and I look forward to future conversations.

I think it is time now for me to thank a few people, including you for all the help I have received and hope I have used it wisely, and hope to continue received help, for goodness sakes, I still need it.

Rahn: Your assistance in helping me to select equipment inside the game and aids here at my game station is certainly appreciated. The razor mouse is fantastic, especially compared to the msmouse I had. I need a little more advice on this mouse. I do have a decent pad and its very smooth, expecially when coated with silicon lubricant, but, I suspect that there is no way possible for any mouse or pad that will produce movement of the curser smoothly without a little sticking, this may be a program problem. Sidd, what do you think? I really do appreciate and respect your inputs and hope it will continue, even tho it looks like the only thing left is getting better at playing the game.

Sidd: My comments to Rahn applies to you also, except in addition, I appreciate your help in actually playing the game and your suggestions to do better. My only aim is to be good enough to kill you!! If I can do that, then I believe i have graduated, I may reach 100 years old before that happens, but I'll keep trying. Let me know what you think about the mouse and pad concerns. I'll see you on the battle field!

ZeeAlex, ZeeAlice: I recognize you have great insight in the thought process playing this game, I am impressed. I may regret not getting the mouse you suggested, but, I still have 25 more years to get it right. Thanks

All Others: I know there are others that have helped me and I also thank you'all too. Lets just keep the good information coming, not only to help me, but others that read this thread. I appreciate John's interest in my goals here and hope to keep it going

Hey John, can we get a "Seniors" game going? Come to think of it, I would probably be the only one playing, so not a good idea, besides, I would rather start beating those kids!

Thanks ALL

Tom1935

Edited by tom1935

:D thanks tom.

don't worry about the mouse, if it was Razer you went for, i ain't moaning.

this topic has been a fantastic read overall and i was always lurking about, so i guess we should all thank you, tom, for making such an awesome thread :D

Hey John, can we get a "Seniors" game going? Come to think of it, I would probably be the only one playing, so not a good idea, besides, I would rather start beating those kids!

I think it is a great idea. 40 and overs only!

Put my name down for that one.

Nice interview Tom. :thumbsup:

You would be perhaps amused (surprised?) to know that I use a generic logitech mouse

:rofl:

I have 2 pretty awesome mouse here. However, whenever I play games, I only use my generic logitech mouse. Cost maybe £5. Never seem to miss. :D

Haha, it'd be cool if everyone posted a photo of their mouse, and even their mousemat, how interesting would that be!

41D7SE68TQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My aging logitech mx-700. Well, that's a photo of a new one, mine is so well used that the silver paint has worn off.

My mouse pad is a cheap Lewis Hamilton one out of poundland LOL!

Maybe I can figure out how to post a picture of mine, it has 17 bright red buttons and red veins all over the place where my palm is on the mouse. You would think that all the beauty would work better than the generic logitech!!

Now if I can just figure out how to post with a picture of my mouse. :wall::wall:

I have 2 pretty awesome mouse here. However, whenever I play games, I only use my generic logitech mouse. Cost maybe £5. Never seem to miss. :D

Thanks, I can now blame my game playing or lack thereof on my mouset!!!

you upload the photo to photobucket, then post the link, here, taking out "?action=view=current" from the line, then highlight it and click the button here with the tree in it :thumbsup:

(ps you have to make a photobucket account)

if that's what you mean

while i'm here.

i have 3 gigabyte ghost mice, 2 m8000 and 1 m8600 seeing as everyone has seen the m8000 i'll show the m8600 which i got yesterday courtesy of dad :D

Gigabyte-Aivia-M8600-Wireless-Macro-Gaming-Mouse-e1301721027547.jpg

because of the sensitivity of said mouse, i can't use the cloth mat Gigabyte have, so i had to resort to my good old Razer vespula, which still serves me well

if we are all doing mice why should keybords be left out ? the one on my phantom is just a normal slimline keyboard, waterproof, and comfortable, but that's about it :D the G1s have a Gigabyte Avivia keyboard.

Edited by Zeealex