Where are you?

Kimi

ZJJ are you planning to attend the Carolina Games Summit this weekend in Goldsboro?

I haven't heard anything about it. I'm off this weekend, so it's a possibility I could go.

I'll look into it. :yes:

Here it is ZJJ! http://www.carolinagamessummit.com/ I'm pretty sure I'm going to attend so if you go we'd meet!

Paladin, I'm planning a worldwide trip to bring a build to each of you. No, in all seriousness, I want to keep it in the mind for the future so when I'm travelling I know if anyone's in the vicinity, and such. STALKER

You got me excited there. Can't see why you would ever be in my neck of the woods, but should be pretty cool for other people.

ZJJ are you planning to attend the Carolina Games Summit this weekend in Goldsboro?

I haven't heard anything about it. I'm off this weekend, so it's a possibility I could go.

I'll look into it. :yes:

Interesting, didnt know there was such an event in NC. Im on the coast of NC. Wouldnt mind checking it out myself.