Starship Troopers Mod

Chems

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally finished the map! \0/ << a w00t. And \0? <<a pirate w00t.

And Im sending it to deleyt to hopefully export it for me if he'd be so kind. So this means the release of this mod is now only depedent on the mission being scripted. And then I can finally get rid of this lump of CR.....lovly modding and no longer have to worry about it. The contrast of work is alarming from the Mortias being my first weapons models to the map having such nice textures. But once the map is exported I promise not long till release!

So I finally finished the map! \0/ << a w00t. And \0? <<a pirate w00t.

And Im sending it to deleyt to hopefully export it for me if he'd be so kind. So this means the release of this mod is now only depedent on the mission being scripted. And then I can finally get rid of this lump of CR.....lovly modding and no longer have to worry about it. The contrast of work is alarming from the Mortias being my first weapons models to the map having such nice textures. But once the map is exported I promise not long till release!

Let's celebrate. (<^_^<) (>^_^>) (<^_^<)

:drool:

• 2 weeks later...

The map is being tagged for export by deleyt, I said there was no rush so at the moment its out of my hands. :rolleyes::P:ph34r:

Soon I suppose, I want to remodel the drop ship, and speak to someone about the opening door. Then the mission. Shouldnt be to long.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but I have found a lot of bugs since I sent you those I think :blink:

I would love to do a mission - seriously! Unfortunately I just don't have much spare time these days, what with family and work . . . . damn RL gettin' in the way, sheez :angry: