New Map: Grand Valley

SG.NLY_P@po

Well it's a very nice one you done there...I'm asking permission to do an mp 12 players coop with it :)...

Sure! Go for it!

Oh wait.. it ain't my map! lol

I really want to learn to do this. Not ask permission but make coop maps as it's my favorite mode of play. Especially those with progressive respawn.

Just did a walk thru of this map....its froggin Awesome !!

Great work P@po.....keep them coming!

how did you do the walk through :)

I guess started his own server and set it to start when server is ready, like always.

lol you dont know how long i was trying to figure this out the other day :)

Really nice map you guys put together there. I'm specially impressed with how nice the small river was running through the landscape and all the details (rocks, plants, grass) and everything around it. Great work!

Would be awesome if you could make new houses, trees, plants and so on aswell as it will really give your maps the unique feeling. Keep up the good job!

Well it's a very nice one you done there...I'm asking permission to do an mp 12 players coop with it :)...

ok, no problem bro' :thumbsup:

Tks a lot m8...I did some test to see if it has conflict cause it's a custom map and the bad news is yes it does have conflict path with 'Grand_valley.bundle' HH type...but by biggest fear was does it has conflict with 'coop_castle_day.bundle'?Well no...that's the good news :)...I know that most of peep that play coop type doesn't play other type..

Then I will use similar script as 'coop_arroyo' it's almost same size of map...you will spawn at 4 different places..1 spawn on each hill and the other 2 on the middle :)...I will also change the skys to make it more difficult as well...when is ready I'll post a link on this thread.. :o=

For Coop ,Snipers on the tower and Put an Adat RpgHard,so the rebels protect it and there is a purpose(something like mission) on your Coop mission.

Just a though.

Thx all moders

P.s. I think a little grass in this map it would be nice,just like the cut i think (Just a though )

Thx,hope for more new maps from you.Very excellent job

Edited by Invisible

For Coop ,Snipers on the tower and Put an Adat RpgHard,so the rebels protect it and there is a purpose(something like mission) on your Coop mission.

Just a though.

Thx all moders

P.s. I think a little grass in this map it would be nice(Just a though )

Hmmm...You read my though...I have an Adat in mine and of course snipers on towers :)..

Edited by Rpghard

Just did a walk thru of this map....its froggin Awesome !!

Great work P@po.....keep them coming!

how did you do the walk through :)

I guess started his own server and set it to start when server is ready, like always.

lol you dont know how long i was trying to figure this out the other day :)

:rofl::wacko: LMAO...JJUK! I always set my game to only 1 player also!

Hey does anyone know if it is possible to do "Fly thru's" not sure of the terminology? I know there was a mod you could do this in GR...but I can't for the life of me remember what that was called! :unsure:

Wolfiesinging...you know of any way of doing this in GRAW2? :whistle:

Sure! Go for it!

Oh wait.. it ain't my map! lol

I really want to learn to do this. Not ask permission but make coop maps as it's my favorite mode of play. Especially those with progressive respawn.

ok, no problem bro' :thumbsup:

Great news from GR.net, just come back after a long time off. See new maps, but seems less COOP, I really fond of COOP, keep on going AJ and RPG ... :D

Hey mate tried your maps tonight they are the best i have seen yet gonna install some on our server soon.

Why dont you put them in a map pack and add an installer so all can enjoy in one lovely pack

Are thinking of adding any graw 1 type maps ie shanty etc (i know they cant be converted but made from scratch ??

anyways well done mate great maps :)

JJUK

[Merged with one of the two map feedback threads. No need to start a new thread. (or you could have just PM'd him)]

Edited by Pave Low