Friday Night is GR.net CoD4 night.

Rocky

Sounds fun! I was a little worried about the run/gun aspect until I read the first post here. I like crouch only!

Make sure you guys use TEAMWORK when moving about the map, or if you're just walking by yourself, you can make a fat target.

My rant is done:)

Yep the more the merrier, everyone welcome.

Unfortuntaley I took a nap last night at 2000 and never woke up until 0800 this morning so I didn't get any server settings testing done last night :rolleyes:

So I plan on getting online about 2000 tonight hopefully with a few SPARTA guys to check things are set up right for a start at 2100 GMT :thumbsup:

One minor point, if your COD4 username is different from your GR.net forum name it would be cool if you introduced yourself through the onscreen chat (T key) so we knew who we were shooting, being shot by. :thumbsup:

Is this by invitation only or can anyone show up?

What kind of team size are you looking at?

Any and all are welcome!

Who are they....lol :lol:

Yep the more the merrier, everyone welcome.

Unfortuntaley I took a nap last night at 2000 and never woke up until 0800 this morning so I didn't get any server settings testing done last night :rolleyes:

So I plan on getting online about 2000 tonight hopefully with a few SPARTA guys to check things are set up right for a start at 2100 GMT :thumbsup:

One minor point, if your COD4 username is different from your GR.net forum name it would be cool if you introduced yourself through the onscreen chat (T key) so we knew who we were shooting, being shot by. :thumbsup:

{B:P:R}Forresta 0:)

Thanks mate. Yeh split comms is the way to go when we go for a more serious game, tonight being the 1st time I thought it better to get hear all the chat rather than be closed off from it - but in the future I'd be great to seperate in to two teams and go at it for the win!

Great games last night guys, looking forward to many many more!

Split comms sounds good, we could still all stay on the same side, but with two teams, that way we could still all chat with channel commander for general chat, 'good shot' etc, but leaves the ability for tactical too, but maybe that is too complicated for new TS users? Just a suggestion.

Cya all in-game!

Steve

• 2 weeks later...