I want my camp coop functionality!

What's wrong is that there is nothing more than a sketchy intimation hidden away on these forums that a patch is even being worked on. Nothing official.

The sad fact now, I'm sorry to say, is that this patch has too little to little written all over it. Please, prove me wrong GRIN, but that's my personal take on the situation.

GRIN has abandoned this game.

When i wrote this 1 month ago 2 topics closed.

Now the moderator agree with us ?

No :whack:

if you make another topic, it will also be closed. As there is no way you will get an answer to your question, it is pointless leaving such a topic open.

:thumbsup:

What's wrong is that there is nothing more than a sketchy intimation hidden away on these forums that a patch is even being worked on. Nothing official.

The sad fact now, I'm sorry to say, is that this patch has too little to little written all over it. Please, prove me wrong GRIN, but that's my personal take on the situation.

Hard to argue with you Rocky. In a vacuum of information, rumor and speculation BECOME truth.

-John K.

No :whack:

if you make another topic, it will also be closed. As there is no way you will get an answer to your question, it is pointless leaving such a topic open.

We bring this up not to be childish or trolls but for the fact that we are losing our players.

Each night when logging in to see what servers are playing it has now come to the point where even the weekend

has at one time only 200 players max. Yet we as players WANT to continue with the Game but feel that even if and when this patch comes it may come too late to save those that have decided to move on to other games.

When a group pays $400.00+/- per month to offer the best available services (fiber optic game rail / Quad core ect)

and has only to see the lack of support and players we reach out to those that can change (hopfully) this problem.

Can they comment maybe not but They Do read this and do see the cries in the dark of thier pc based users.