Beta for cheap lowlifes

PwntUpRage

during installation:

"Please enter the entire code found on the back of the manual or CD/DVD case."

Now that's some funny ######.

Friend of mine got it installed but all he gets is graphic errors - big time. :rofl:

apparently, I have to wait for an e-mail (from who I don't know :unsure: ) to get keys. Anyone know what this key is?

I just want to see what the hoopla on this beta is about. Plus to see if my pc can handle it. :unsure:

Tried the Crysis beta the other night. Can't say I'm that impressed at all. Need to give it more of a shot. When you are accepted for the beta you are given a beta key along with the dl link. Fileplanet should have emailed you as well.

Tried the Crysis beta the other night. Can't say I'm that impressed at all. Need to give it more of a shot. When you are accepted for the beta you are given a beta key along with the dl link. Fileplanet should have emailed you as well.

no dice on FP email.

Oh well, I guess I'll wait till the a free disc demo comes along <_<

no dice on FP email.

Oh well, I guess I'll wait till the a free disc demo comes along <_<

Like cell said, you should have gotten your "cd key" when they first said your in, and in an email. So when you were given the link for the beta client, it was on that page as well.

I also tried the beta and I am very desapoint of the game play it looks like 'Farcry' which I don't like...I was expecting a quality game like 'BF2' but lol this is far behind...Well this one goes to garbage...Crysis and COD4 was my 2 hope ...looking forward to COD4.

I also tried the beta and I am very desapoint of the game play it looks like 'Farcry' which I don't like...I was expecting a quality game like 'BF2' but lol this is far behind...Well this one goes to garbage...Crysis and COD4 was my 2 hope ...looking forward to COD4.

A lot of anticipation was riding on the mp side of crysis for a lot of fans, i have read where some have been somewhat dissapointed & a lot are pleased by the beta mp gameplay. I had an early invite to test the crynet system, i thought the netcode was ok, server connection was good, all was well for a beta, a few bugs i noticed but nothing that can't be sorted before the game ships out to stores worlwide. The graphics were very good considering a lot has been disabled in the beta, depth of field is good, lighting & shadows are topnotch, weapon sound is ok, the nanosuit is fun & very cool and again rememeber not all features are enabled in the beta. But we all have different tastes in games & gameplay. There is a lot going on in the game technology at anyone time, a lot to render for your gfx card, my only gripe was performance, framerate issues (not enough lol) 8800ultra - c2d - 2gb ram - 1024x768@85HZ = 30-40 fps.

[There is a lot going on in the game technology at anyone time, a lot to render for your gfx card, my only gripe was performance, framerate issues (not enough lol) 8800ultra - c2d - 2gb ram - 1024x768@85HZ = 30-40 fps.

Ouch. :'( If that's the best it's doing, 1600X1200 (Which I usually like to use)would put a hurting on frame rate.

KRP 56, mate that was an earlier build plus most of the settings were high and the default advanced graphics auto detected a few settings on very high plus my pc probaly needs defragging and cleaning up. In the new build i have read on other forums that gamers are playing 1600x1200 and above and they say the new mp beta is a lot better.

My 30-40 fps was average, i got a lot higher framerate in certain places, and you don't have to have the graphics set to high in game because others play it medium to low and they say the game still looks great. I would imagine by the time the game ships out the mp part will be a lot more optimized.

My 30-40 fps was average, i got a lot higher framerate in certain places, and you don't have to have the graphics set to high in game because others play it medium to low and they say the game still looks great. I would imagine by the time the game ships out the mp part will be a lot more optimized.

I run it on everything set to high except the shaders. If shaders is set to high graphic lag as hell (for my rigs) but if i put the shaders on low, the graphic is outstanding!!! They even have a turtle on the beach!! lol!!!