Have 2 colors in the HUD

Just looked at it, I see what you're saying now; They don't give you a definition menu like they do with the Visibility.xml.

Can you get us one Wolfsong, to determine what color line goes to what HUD element?

That's not how it works. It's a setting towards all colors used, so you can change all the blue colors to red or grey. You can't change different parts with the settings file, that has to be modded.

The light blue that is standard blends in and is close to impossible to see on the fly when playing, making the compass pretty much useless. With the outside of the compass red atleast i can see it. To bad you guys didn't do it as it was in [GR], this inventing the wheel thing again can be a drag.

^

Did you make the edits in *\objects\gui\hud_new\materials.xml?

If so and if you didn't already do it you can comment out the "no_opacity" material entry, it might help reduce some of that color bleeding into the other HUD components.

^

Did you make the edits in *\objects\gui\hud_new\materials.xml?

If so and if you didn't already do it you can comment out the "no_opacity" material entry, it might help reduce some of that color bleeding into the other HUD components.

I did the changes in the hud_palett2.xml file.

• 4 weeks later...

To bad you guys didn't do it as it was in [GR], this inventing the wheel thing again can be a drag.

agreed - in [GR] i always had my bearings.

with this new system i am constanty lost and i have to spend too long trying to orient myself.

needs work for graw3

Needs work for GR4 (NO more graw please.) Sorry, off topic, just had to inject that bit.

Back on topic, I have no hud color xml, why would that be? I'm patched to 1.04.

Edited by doubletap