heads up guys!

I JUST got off the server and this asshat who goes by the name "mo fo". well this is what happened:

i was playing a a server and was doing quite well, and then "mo fo" shows up and starts TK'ing me atleast 3 times.

this persons name is MO FOand beware. I gave this guy the benefit of the doubt 3 times and i can firmly say 100% that he TK's people. i shot at him back and for some strange reason, perhaps he has a hack that allows him to circumvent the tk kick feature I killed him 2 times and got kicked and he was still playing.

and you all wonder why I advocate TK,spawnkill features in games. thses kinds of idiots are the reason.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes straight from spawn on the west side the tunnel spawn. he sat in a building and looked for me and tagged my butt 3 times

but worse thing is, he's been on alot of servers during the GRAW1 days and doing exactly the same thing. i had 22 kills and 1 death..well 4 until he showed up

He will ruin servers and run people off, which might be what he's trying to do. but I promise, this guy is a legit TK'er

Edited by Papa6

yes straight from spawn on the west side the tunnel spawn. he sat in a building and looked for me and tagged my butt 3 times

but worse thing is, he's been on alot of servers during the GRAW1 days and doing exactly the same thing. i had 22 kills and 1 death..well 4 until he showed up

He will ruin servers and run people off, which might be what he's trying to do. but I promise, this guy is a legit TK'er

I feel for you Papa, I hate those SOB's. When the game comes out we'll be able to ban the mo fo with admin rights. 22-1? Where are you playing...you need to die some more! hehe

thanks sup. I try to be honest and think maybe it's an accident you know. but 2 or 3 times..that's deliberate.

I love this community alot and have been here since water was invented but, if we can get a CD-KEY ban/kick feature, then these asshats can't just leave server, change their name and come back. the CD-KEY always knows. :thumbsup:

if we can get a CD-KEY ban/kick feature, then these asshats can't just leave server, change their name and come back. the CD-KEY always knows. :thumbsup:
I checked Gamespy for all players with "MO FO", and there are A LOT of them. So, a key ban is the best way to go, because a name ban is worthless, and I don't know if a lot of admins would publicly distribute IP's of "suspected" cheaters. Edited by Cangaroo.TNT

what realy surprised me was, he Tk'd me 3 times and was still in server. I go to defend myself and killed him and I got kicked..I think something is afoul with that.

after a time, there won't be too many servers this person could play on then. that would be funny he/she spends $50 for a drink coaster..lol

Edited by Papa6

alot of times people won't vote bcz they are more concerned about playing. a kick/ban on TK would work.

votes work great for when people will vote. but the public isn't so cooperative.

this ###### is probably some anti-social individual. hard to say though. bu tthe harsh language would bend it more toward being true.

Edited by Papa6

I love this community alot and have been here since water was invented but, if we can get a CD-KEY ban/kick feature, then these asshats can't just leave server, change their name and come back. the CD-KEY always knows. :thumbsup:

Banning by cd-key sounds good, but I wouldn't want my $50 cd-key stored on someone server.

Edited by Pulaski

then CD-key encryption would have to be used..but would Grin work this? probably not. so we're back to square 1. <_<

I think that gaming is becoming a wasteland of ..unsavory types. kinda like having a party then before you know it, you've been invaded by people who you don't even know. people who could care less and trash your house.

any other ideas?

Well when me and my friend has a squad COOP server in Joint Operations, we used a program called wolfrat to kick and even ban people. I'm not sure if it works with GRAW but I don't see why it wouldn't. Anyways, I'm glad I haven't had to deal with this idiot. There was one guy who TK'd me twice when I was playing the MP demo but I forget his name. I don't think it was mo fo. But with a name like that Papa, you're right. He could very well be anti-social. Either way, it sounds like he's a ###### who needs to be dealt with.

I got proof guys

mofo001finaltn7.jpg

and finally...drumroll please...

mofo002finalfk0.jpg

any questions now about my claim? so now we need to keep him off the servers. he will ruin your matches and server reputation

sorry for the bad language but this guy needs to be dealt with.

Edited by Papa6

I don't know for sure, but it may not be a hack there using to avoid the TK kick.

Not long after the demo was out, I was in a server where two other players were doing some verbal jousting which led to them TKing each other about 3 times each. Neither was kicked. Later in the same match, I did an accidental TK which was my first since the demo came out.

Instant kick.

Also, one of the guys that were TKing each other was a respected admin of GRnet.

So likely this is a problem GRIN has to look into.

not sure. but if he's on you'll know....he'll tk whomever he wants to. and he'll cuss you out as well. if he Tk's I'd immediately ban him. you don't need these types on your server. and he cussed everyone out as well. people asked him why he was tk'ing and that's when I captured him saying he tk's whoever he wants

Edited by Papa6

Yeah Papa don't sweat it. I'm sure that ###### will either get banned or people will catch on and kick him. I'm glad I know the kick button so if he comes into my squad's server we can automatically kick him. Really this game's rated T for Teen not M for Mature. We don't need idiots like him in our servers. Maybe you could contact gamespy and they could ban his account or delete it somehow. I'm pretty sure the guy cangaroo saw on gamespy is the guy cause he has the underscore after his name. Probably some 15 or 16 year old boy that constantly gets ripped on at school so he thinks he's big n tough cause he can cuss people out and TK em in a videogame.

Boy,,,,,,Your really a straight up guy. No spawn killing ,,,no tking, no foul language.....No strippers.....No beer.....No pooping.....lol...Buy the way,,this guy has shown up in Graw 1 also.Is it that theres only 1 guy out there being a ######,or is it that too few peeps play the game enouph to overlook just one guy.

Boy,,,,,,Your really a straight up guy. No spawn killing ,,,no tking, no foul language.....No strippers.....No beer.....No pooping.....lol...Buy the way,,this guy has shown up in Graw 1 also.Is it that theres only 1 guy out there being a ######,or is it that too few peeps play the game enough to overlook just one guy.

I understand what you're saying blueberry. the thing is , yes, he has done the same thing in GRAW1. we played several great games then he shows up and disrupted the entire game killing everyone. so much so that when i went back to see what was going on, EVERYONE on my team gangbanged him and he couldn't play. i'd have given money to know what the other team was thinking when the tk fest was going on.

BTW BB, beer is great...no foul language is bad as kids play too. tk'ing, it happens in certain circumstances by accident, I've tk'd before myself but not blatantly to go out and ruin the fun for everyone. usually one of my guys comes aroudn a corner and I'm nervous as hell and he's there and BAM! whoops.

I'm against asshats who purposely do bad things like mentioned above.