Missing Co-op Game types

Cons72

The article talking about the "Missing" coop game types is here:

http://blogs.ign.com/Ubi_GhostRecon/2007/03/02/48281/

Bump!

Overall I'm VERY impressed with the game, BTW. A lot of very nice touches to GRAW, a diamond in the rough last time. Would like to find out about these missing gametypes, they sound too good to not follow up on them. :thumbsup:

Gauranteed it will be DLC, along with "new" chapters to the suprisingly short single player.

Well if it is DLC lets hope it comes out soon.

THat doesn't negate the issue at hand though where an RSE representative is touting gamemodes at IGN that don't show up.

"We were unable to complete the missing game types to our satisfaction in time for the release deadline. Rest assured the game types will be made available in the future."

- Me (but you know RSE's response would be something like that)

Well if it is DLC lets hope it comes out soon.

I can wait. I've barely scratched the surface of the things to do in this game.

I agree Maul, plenty to keep us occupied in the meantime.

I don't agree with all the whining and very negative comments made about it on the Ubi forums, that's getting a little crazy (as is the norm on those forums). Some sort of acknowledgement or word on the subject would be nice though, just to confirm that the guy in that article didn't just dream it. LOL

Not a bad guess as to Ubi's response. But they posted the information about the game types on IGN on March 2. The final disc had already shipped by that date, and some people were even playing the game. The issue I have with Ubi as a company is they have a history of poor communication, and what I would call shady marketing and PR (we didn't lie, we just omitted the truth). (another sidebar - Anybody remember how long they denied information regarding the Red X in GR2?)

In this case, they didn't lie about it being in the game and then not being there. They just omitted the truth that you would have to pay extra in order to receive it in a later DLC package. :blink:

Are you sure it was Serellan? According to N4G it was some other RSE developer called Christine Allen LMAO!!!

So Christian, when did you sister join the team? :P

Eh, happens all the time. You get used to it.

[sarcastic comment about how mistakes can be made posting information on the internet deleted]

Is that self-deprecating humor I see there? I hope that leads to a good bit of Catholic Guilt and Ubi does us right and offers the game types as free DLC.

Other than being disappointed that those games are not in the retail version (and disappointed to see that still, after the situation was brought to Ubi's attention, the Blog remains up touting the game types), I say RSE did a really good job on the game and the maps are great. Thanks to the RSE team.