Nice work on the Sub forms

Unlikely to happen, as it's not authored by a GR.net connected person, but Rocky does have his crazy moments. ;)

This was a fast and dirty move, based on an idea of mine, and Rocky's very hard work. Once we get all the bugs out, and Avey has been fantastic on helping, and doesn't even know it.

Based on Buehgler_AS's post, a question. Not a poll, as I don't roll that way:

This skin will probably never be a global site option, but would you like it pushed for all the BIS forums?

Keep in mind that it would be a forced skin, not an option, and won't leave the BIS area, but Rocky and I were discussing how widespread it should be, and I was the one to make it ArmA only. Want it to cover more forums? Here's your chance to make a case.

I can imagine for the members who are liking this skin, that it could get a bit annoying and not very easy on the eye to go from here to a normal GR forum here and find yourself looking at a differently brightly coloured skin, I can appreciate it would look so much easier on the eye if it remained the same - if that was your preference.

I don't however want GR forums having an ArmA header at the top of the page - so how about I make this dark skin an option for the main forums, but it'll have a GR header image at the top - and when you come into this ArmA forum, that header will change to the ArmA one, would that be a good xmas present?

I can imagine for the members who are liking this skin, that it could get a bit annoying and not very easy on the eye to go from here to a normal GR forum here and find yourself looking at a differently brightly coloured skin, I can appreciate it would look so much easier on the eye if it remained the same - if that was your preference.

I don't however want GR forums having an ArmA header at the top of the page - so how about I make this dark skin an option for the main forums, but it'll have a GR header image at the top - and when you come into this ArmA forum, that header will change to the ArmA one, would that be a good xmas present?

Thanks Rocky. I feel bad because I didn't get you anything. :(

Thanks Rocky. I feel bad because I didn't get you anything. :(

I got something for Rocky but just have to finish packaging it :whistle:

I very much like that idea, it is also easier for me to read and i like it better.

merry christmas. :santa::thumbsup:

I never look at the silly header stuff anyway ;) This sounds like a GREAT gift for us all!!!

I guess I could refine my request to say, "any chance we can have a similarly colored theme available for the whole site"?

BTW, everyone playing in the GR Community Coop tourney will get a special gift from the Alpha Squad scripting team when they insert in our mission. Now it just remains to be seen if the gift takes the form of great scores or nail bitting excitement while you pick routes and decide who, when, and where to engage targets :whistle:

BTW, everyone playing in the GR Community Coop tourney will get a special gift from the Alpha Squad scripting team when they insert in our mission. Now it just remains to be seen if the gift takes the form of great scores or nail bitting excitement while you pick routes and decide who, when, and where to engage targets :whistle:

Well from past experiance,I'd put my money on option #2 being the case.