new mod in the making..

natsanwa

Hey Nat,

Great news, thank you! BTW, that wasn't meant as some sort of subtle hint, I know how much time it takes to mod and I hate bothering modders. My post was just a query, but it's great to know that it'll be in the mod.

PrimusPilus

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey.

quick question... does anyone know where i can lay my hands on some new gun sounds? are there any sites for that kind of thing? i'm not clued up on how to convert the files for gr though - so i guess that doesnt help. i need a few more rifle sounds - m40a1 and so on, plus some suppressed sounds. anything as long as it doesnt sound like the stock gr sd sound - that one just doesnt work for me.

does anyone else find weapon sounds to be a huge part of the game? maybe it's just me.....

cheers people :thumbsup:

hey hey.

quick question... does anyone know where i can lay my hands on some new gun sounds? are there any sites for that kind of thing? i'm not clued up on how to convert the files for gr though - so i guess that doesnt help. i need a few more rifle sounds - m40a1 and so on, plus some suppressed sounds. anything as long as it doesnt sound like the stock gr sd sound - that one just doesnt work for me.

does anyone else find weapon sounds to be a huge part of the game? maybe it's just me.....

cheers people :thumbsup:

PM me. I can help you.

You could try looking into the various sound mods for GR. Sure the authors would ok you using their stuff with proper credit.

Don't need to worry about that, the sounds are already taken care of. :whistle:

(I'm speaking in reference to my post further up this page....)

hey all. i'm having serious problem's trying to get time to do the thing's i want to finish this mod at the moment. so.... what if i build a few more weapons and for now - just release a mini weapons mod? that way i can slim the dl down for when i release a full campaign, does that sound ok? i think were gonna be looking at at least a 100 new weapons.....

i got a fair few that i want to add too. lot's more pistols - cant get enough of those at the moment! play on elite with just pistol kits and frags and no threat indicator...good times!

also, does anyone have any suggestions for 50 cal rifles? o'r anything for that matter. as long as i can find large useable pics - ill make it. (this is why the svu-a has never been made, cant get a pic)

any thought's would be good.

selecta!

The mini-mod sounds like a good idea to me.

There's always the Accuracy International in .50 cal! I like to see not just new rifles but new scopes on existing sniper rifles (each with a specific ret and attibutes).

Has anyone ever done the the folgowing weapons:

Ameli(Spain) light machine gun

AAT-F1 (France) MG

INSAS (India) assault rifle

Sako's (Finland) assault rifle

FN FNC (Belgium) assault rifle

And any variations on HK 53's are always welcome.

Cheers.

CMH

whoa! sweet - thanks people. i'm gonna look into making some of those for sure. i think i have fn/fnc already - ill check though.

that l.a.r grizzly looks great....gotta build it...

cheers for that. im gonna be busy...woo-hoo :rofl::rofl:

whoa! sweet - thanks people. i'm gonna look into making some of those for sure. i think i have fn/fnc already - ill check though.

that l.a.r grizzly looks great....gotta build it...

cheers for that. im gonna be busy...woo-hoo :rofl::rofl:

hehe - what an idiot -i just replied to myself. ill get my coat. :blink:

G36K with accessories

bild_g36k_01.jpg

G22 with NSA-80 night vision equipment

G22.jpg

P12 silenced

P12.jpg

just a little suggestion....

EDIT: I found more awesome pics of the G36

http://www.spezialeinheiten.net/Bilder/KSK/ksk_12.jpg

http://www.spezialeinheiten.net/Bilder/KSK/ksk_13.jpg

http://www.spezialeinheiten.net/Bilder/KSK/ksk_17.jpg

http://www.spezialeinheiten.net/Bilder/KSK/ksk_18.jpg

some of them would be totally rock GR ;)

a bit OT but here's the link to the gallery, there are some pretty cool SF pics from many countries, just FYI: http://www.spezialeinheiten.net/Bilder

:D

CC

Edited by CommandoCrazy

hey.

still trying to source pics for the panzerfaust, i'll make it though. problem is - i've become a high res pic snob! as soon as i get a real good pic it will be done. oh yes, it will be done.

ok, i've been on a handgun spree lately. a few new handguns on the way. desert eagle,fn five seven,glock a few glock's, berretta 92fs, m9,steyr m9 blah blah... lots anyway..

i got a question on the five seven though.....

withorwithout9bv.th.jpg

suppressor o'r no? maybe both? whats the scoop?

:thumbsup:

p.s i know it looks the wrong way round, but my setting's seem to reverse everything, so i have to build it back to front. hmmm

Edited by natsanwa

quick29ac.th.jpg

quickskin5wc.th.jpg

here's a quick skin pic of the five/seven. needs alot of tidying up, but it's coming along.

does anyone else like handguns? o'r is it just me? it is fun to play with just handgun kit's though...is'nt it? :(

aww -cheers guy's! shouldnt be long now. primus has put together some new screens and wytchdocta is currently fixing up some sounds. put all this together with icons from ingeloop and hopefully some from primus and the gun mod should be out soon.

cheers to everyone for nice comments and advice. i'm trying to include as much as is possible. the more guns there are - the more people can use in various mods (if they wish)

cheers all. you rock.

wytchdocta is currently fixing up some sounds.

Right on Nat, thanx for the shout. I've got a bunch of sounds almost done already. The Sten gun firing sound is really awesome. In fact, so far, the Sten gun firng sound is my personal favourite weapon firing sound I've ever made. My M14 firing sound is phat too!

Stay tuned! The sounds should all be done soon.

Nive looking handguns there mate!

Just the suppressed 57 that looks alittle funny in my eyes...that suppressor looks to be Gemtech's Sig552 Commando suppressor ;)

hehe - right on! i have to admit, i read somewhere that the five seven had a specific gemtech suppressor, couldnt find a pic of it - so had to improvise... :huh:

wondered when someone was gonna spot that.

ill have to try and find the right one..

looking for pics is a mission. spent the last 3 hours looking for ar50 and lar grizzly pics...sheesh...

rock on