Ghost Recon 3 PC Release Information

I think UBI really needs to take some lessons from BIS. Yes I know that BIS is a developer and not a publisher so lets head that one off at the pass. That so-called press release contains either nothing new and nothing of any real substanance. Nightcrawler is not the only BIS/BIA convert around here. Too bad no-one from UBI will ever see this thread.

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

I think UBI really needs to take some lessons from BIS.  Yes I know that BIS is a developer and not a publisher so lets head that one off at the pass.  That so-called press release contains either nothing new and nothing of any real substanance.  Nightcrawler is not the only BIS/BIA convert around here.  Too bad no-one from UBI will ever see this thread.

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

Yep couldn't agree more

Rocky Ill order yours and send it, seeing as how I dont contibute to the forum that much its yours.

As far as news goes I think we could hear a lot more of GR3 within a few days, the signs are starting to creep in.

I am realy looking forward to the next few days on the forums.