What Song Are You Listening To?

Sup

Do you Try or just Post? Tick all that apply, but be sensible!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WytchDokta - "Knock Out"

Features a quote I recorded from one A-Team episode plus some stuff I mixed in to it:

Mr. T: "Well, this is my talkin' fist suckah. He called 'Knockout.' Ya wanna hear him speak?!"

<punch sound>

Sample from another movie: "You got knocked the ###### out, beeyatch!!"

You know I gotta post that section of the track up here.... The whole track is like half finished ATM though.

SOPMOD, I won't find the translation of that word because it's a rude word :whistle:

Edited by WytchDokta

WytchDokta - "A Nightmare On Sesame Street"

SOPMOD & CC, the link to the WIP version of this track is in my sig.

But there's a gap/skip in the beats....

I know, it's supposed to be like that, 'cause that's how I made the track to be. Everything I've done in the track is supposed to be that way, it's all intentional. But don't forget, it's WIP. Check most underground hardcore tracks these days and they're all doing the same with the skipping kinda beats things.

So, what do ya think SOPMOD? I know it's still a little rough around the edges, but I'm working on that. The track isn't even finish yet - once it is I'll do some addition FX and mastering, then it will sound alot better overall.

I'm working on the intro next - just remixing up the Postman Pat theme tune for that, then suddenly it stops and you hear a sample I captured from the movie 'Spawn':- Clown originally says "Aw, c'mon, you scream like a girl. Do it like this...." but I changed it so he says "Aw, c'mon, you remix like a girl. Do it like this", then my track "A Nightmare On Sesame Street" begins where I putt that wierd kinda screaming male I put on the beginning of the track.

You know I gotta turn that Postman Pat techno remix into a full track right? :whistle:

I like it anyway, and will wait for the next one!!!

Hey, lemme finish this one first! :thumbsup: Slowly, but surely I'm getting better at this, all my trax will sound alot better once I've done the mastering etc on them. I originally started it as just playing about with a few sounds, but now I'm getting more serious about this whole thing. You know I just love playing with fire.

What about the Knocked Out thing? Did you check that out aswell? (link in sig)