That Others May Live

Cool photo! All (or 98%) of the photos I used for the screens in TOML were from www.militaryphotos.net also. That was the best photo source I had found. To top it off I learned about it through ghostrecon.net. :thumbsup:

If only we could have a new screen shot, please Hybrid.

silent_op

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hybrid,

I understand that you have been very busy lately. But if you can just show or write something about the current state of TOML, I think the TOML fans would really like to know anything.

This mod really has the makings of becoming a great and memorable mod. If I didn't think so, I would never have jumped onto the project the way I did. :D

That Others May Live

silent_op

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:: UPDATE ::

:: TOML Beta v.2

Download Here From Fileplanet

:: What's New?

- New Characters (HybridMenace)

- New Attachments (Cobaka)

- New Reticules (HybridMenace)

- New Graphics (Silent_Op)

:: What's to Come?

- New Weapons (from Prozac's M4 Mod)

- New Missions (Various...)

:: What Can Be Done?

- New Music (Contact HybridMenace)

- More Missions (Contact HybridMenace)

Thx a lot for the new beta!

Hybrid,

Did you get my PM I sent to you? I sent it to you before GR.net went down. It was about the Bothuntv2 Bots.

I downloaded the TOML Beta v.2 from your site. The skins are very nice. I look forward to seeing some of the M4 SOPMOD Mod variants being included. Could you make a TOML kit Restriction with only the TOML weapons and also keep the TOML No Restrictions that you currently have, please?

The co-op version of the mission seems to still end right away at the start. As soon as the team arrives, all the hostages are shot and then the mission ends. :(

Anyway, I know this is the Beta v.2. I'm also looking forward to the finsihed final version. Thank you for using the screens that I designed. When I have more time I will design a TOML launch window for you (I'm in my finals weeks right now). I'm sorry I forgot about that.

silent_op

That Others May Live

Thanks again for the updated beta HybridMenace. Going to download now. Can't wait to see the skins, you really did a great job on those.

hehe thanks again guys, i wanted to at least have part of it be my creation lol... but even i had to have cobaka export the characters for me haha. plz report any bugs u see, it really helps out :P

and the weapons will be replaced, so dont worry about those. hopefully richmondskin can re-PM me about w/e he was gonna PM me about, cuz i never got it when the site dropped.

saw you needed music, mate. ill DL the beta and see what i have that can help send it over the top. :thumbsup:

ok...i DL the beta and i have to say the skins are some of the best i have ever seen.... :blink: what a wake up call. screw drinking coffee. ill just load up TOML and get morning shock therapy that way..... :P

i have a million ideas running through my head in terms of music for you.

id go with wild blue yonder, american patrol, and maybe a snippet of High school cadets for that military feel with a few heavy metal snippets to get the player ready to rock and roll. :D

looking forward to this seeng the light of day! :thumbsup:

cobaka's work is all over the South African mod i am helping ingeloop with. :ph34r:

his work is amazing! :yes:

sometime in the near future ill get the music together, crate an xml file and ship it to you in a winrar file. but at the moment my hands are full trying the get the SA mod out. you know how it goes.... :rolleyes:

i am giving the modders the benefit of the doubt that, at some point, someone was going to ask permission to use the player-crew enabled helos from hx5. i realize its a beta and things are being worked out .... but it aint all that hard to send an email from gr.net .... and you might actually get some support should you decide to use them as intended - to enhance gameplay by providing live insert/extracts rather than the usual non-interactive (zzzz) cinematics.

plz dont pm me. thx.

• 1 year later...