You Can Take The Player Out of Ghost Recon ...

the.ronin

... but you can't take Ghost Recon out of the player! :rofl:

Great to see this place still up and kicking!! Rocky? ZJJ? (sorry was it ZZJ?) Ledaneck? Hope you guys are all doing well. I have not been playing GR at all but it's clearly still on my mind. I recently got into quadcopters to take footage of us surfing. So I've been giving this "DJI Phantom" model quadcopter a little bit of Ghost Recon theming.

First, some digital urban camo as the base for good measure ...

j18s.jpg

Having had a hard time finding GR related decals, I decided to just make my own LOL ...

20hljzb.jpg

I also got a buddy to 3d print me a custom front with the GR skull behind which I plan to mount an LED for some illumination ...

2mo78nk.jpg

And if you're curious, here's what footage from one of these things look like (before camera gimbal installation) ...

Anyway, I couldn't keep going with this without stopping by here and sharing the GR madness with the OG crew. Really hope all of you guys are doing well.

Edited by the.ronin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy hell, look at all those names!

And the CPL's "to do" list is not far off, I have it on good authority!

Prozac, if you see this anytime soon shoot me a PM and let me know how you've been, still with Uncle Sam?

419866_671957081058_1335900234_n.jpg

A goofy pic, because I can.