Weapons mod.

pz3

8 hours ago, pz3 said:

Hey zee. If you can model in whatever app that is (oxygen or something?) We could knock out some weapons superfast together for Apex. 

Wait, hang on... let's get back to this part. Am I reading this right?!?

:o ... :blink: ... :hmm:... :blush: ... :drool: ... :rambo: ... :wub:

Flattering as it may sound, I have to strongly object to that statement! May I remind you of such impressive efforts as CAPD2: Ghost Legacy being in the works? And with Wombat, MrMoon, Thumper, Zeealex, 0-0, RussiaGhost, etc. being around, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we were to be graced with yet more amazing new GR mods coming our way in the near future. Heck, even I am working on another GR mod that will be separate from GRHU.

So while I certainly very much appreciate the thought, I'd still love to see new Ghost Recon mods standing on their own. With our Sharing is Caring initiative it's easy enough to have any new mod become part of our pool of mod assets, which will in turn enable their use in other modding efforts, including GRHU.

Long live Ghost Recon! :)

• Like 1

Im trying to go off of what was used in Afghanistan. The Felin appears to be based off the G2. 

Eotech, ainpoint, iron sights, and the felin optic. 

I seen a few other types of optics but I have to look into what they are and their performance characteristics.

So varients will be mostly optical.

• Like 1

Im just rambling I tend to do that. 

Varients so far are looking like 

Felin Optic, M68, Eotech, Iron, and the barrel launched grenade. I havent decided on anything additional yet. 

Spectre maybe? I dunno. 

The max point target range really doesnt need anything larger. 

FELIN-02.jpg

• Like 1

The models fully mapped now and tossed on some sabotage accessories to have a look at it. 

To do list:

-Texture

-Accessory models/textures

-Glock 17 model/texture

-Rifle grenade model/texture

-Export

-Game scripts.

-Kit Icons. 

-Alter sounds a bit. 

famas_mapped.jpg

famaswip2.jpg

Edited by pz3
  • Like 2

That 1070 operates in that shoebox. The case is a Fractal Design Node 202.

Air cooled it runs warm however. Some are hacksawing a slot in the middle and using closed loop water coolers so they can overclock their i7. There are a few htpc sized video cards they use for that.

A little bit bigger then an Xbox one. Sits vertical or horizontal. ITX case, htpc, or media pc whatever you want to call it.

Edited by pz3
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...