Campaign coop server "cannot establish connection"

I just got off the phone with UBI Tech Support in fact the guys name was Fred. I inquired about the issue with the 1.03 patch and getting the error message cannot connect to server when attempting to set up an on line campaign server. I was told that ther are NO KNOWN ISSUES WITH THE PATCH 1.03. What is going on?

and this surprises you why

I'm surprised they knew the game was actually out and that there was a 1.03 patch :P

Maybe you should link Fred up with the URL where GRIN are fully aware and as previously posted working on the solution

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with UBI Tech Support in fact the guys name was Fred. I inquired about the issue with the 1.03 patch and getting the error message cannot connect to server when attempting to set up an on line campaign server. I was told that ther are NO KNOWN ISSUES WITH THE PATCH 1.03. What is going on?

and this surprises you why

I'm surprised they knew the game was actually out and that there was a 1.03 patch :P

Maybe you should link Fred up with the URL where GRIN are fully aware and as previously posted working on the solution

Pave, I guess that your response makes it all the more frustrating. To think, that a corporation is that far out of synch. :hmm:

Looks like patch 1.04 fixed that issue. I've been able to get to the hardware selection screen of mission 10 (the briefing screen) in coop campaign mode without getting the "cannot establish connection" error message. Didn't try the mission yet as my buddy isn't available right now but I'm pretty sure it will work just fine.

Patch 1.4 ?????? is it out or are you joshing me. :wacko:

No it's out

GRIN Thanks for your hard work I cranked up a campaign server and my friends joined awesome thankyou :thumbsup:

I know folks have been hard on you including me but now we got the game we paid for thanks again

Looks like patch 1.04 fixed that issue. I've been able to get to the hardware selection screen of mission 10 (the briefing screen) in coop campaign mode without getting the "cannot establish connection" error message. Didn't try the mission yet as my buddy isn't available right now but I'm pretty sure it will work just fine.

You're pretty wrong. This mode STILL doesn't work.

How does a company break a perfectly working (and fun) game mode then come out with another patch that does nothing to fix it. Get the **** on it GRIN.

You're pretty wrong. This mode STILL doesn't work.

How does a company break a perfectly working (and fun) game mode then come out with another patch that does nothing to fix it. Get the **** on it GRIN.

Rockwell. In my qiuck tests, it worked for me.

Can you explain what you are doing, and what kind of error you are getting? Becuase I'm not getting an error, but my testing is far from thorough.

Set up an on line campaign server last night. Friends were able to join and play. However, hosting and playing from the same machine does cause some connection and ping issues for those players connecting to game. I don't think it's a bug I just think there is alot of info transferring causing bottlenecks. But the online campaign does work