Shadow OPS: Red Mercury

|S&P|Papa6

this company zombie studios have out done themselves. The link below is to the in game screenshots. Granted the site for your country is listed in the menu on the website, but I'd thought I'd save you the mouse-clicks and get you there quicker. I've gotten through a few of the missions(albeit the inf ammo and god mode) to see what this game is about. Good game to me.. :o=

http://shadowops.gamegossip.com/media/screenshots.php

The official site is (US): Here

The Official site(UK): Here

The french site: Here

German: Here

Spanish: Here

Italian: Here

Uhhh isnt this game out already and plus the game wasnt really that good according to game journos.

That's pretty much what I read in all the reviews I looked at. You can't always go by mag reviews but so far every game that I grabbed because I thought I would like it, even though it got bad reviews, turned out to be a waste of money. Mag reviews are batting 1000 on the games I've bought. Edited by KRP 56

Papa6, do yourself a favor, try the demo first--it's nothing like the slick movies they've made up to hype the game. The ai, especially the friendlies, left much to be desired. I played the demo through once and deleted it.

Oops, missed the part saying you already had the game.

Edited by TRC

• 1 year later...