Jesus vs Satin

Chems

Some one told me this and apperently its only funny if read. So here goes.

Satin said to Jesus Im better than you and you know it. Jesus said let god decide. God came down and said to decide you must both write me an essay on why you are better than the other in 1 hour. Jesus and Satin both sat down on their computers and started typing. 55 minutes had passed and all of a sudden lightning struck and the power went off, Satin stood up in outrage and pointed at God and said, he did that on purpose Ive lost all my work!!! God said, "yes but jesus saves"

I have a better one:

The local congregation of the saints were just havin a mighty good time at the Sword of Joshua Pentecostal Missionary Baptist Church of Antioch, when all of a sudden, from the back door, marches a man resembling a sort of biker of the wooliest type. People started quieting as the man went to the front in an unusual walk, and then proclaimed, "Who here is scared of me," and he let out an awful growl. About half the congregation flew out the back door, jumpin pews and hollerin' for the Lord.

The next thing you know, in marches Satan from the back, and those faithful few that are left, are in terror. Satan makes his way to the front, and those in the back are already long gone. He then lets out a roar and almost everyone, including the biker, bolt for the back doors. But there's one man left up front. Satan has a confused look and inquires of the man, "Arent you scared of me?"

"Nope," says the man.

Satan, now as fussy as only the lord of darkness could be, retorts, "Well, why not??"

"Why should I be scared of you--," the man says arrogantly, "I've been married to your sister for 15 years!" :devil: