Need missions for a new mod

pH.

I'm going to create a completation mod of server sided mods it haven't got a name yet but u can send a name to me. I need help with the mod specially with gametypes and missions if you have anything you can send it to me <deleted by admin at request> so I can check on it and see if it's any intresting thanks PS please visit my site http://www.phmods.tk :D :D :D

OMFG! ROTHFLMAO! That is some wack music! And it just keeps going!!!! When will it end! It's still playing! omg... I can't believe you put this song on your hardcore military spec ops game website! hahahhahahahahhahaha! :lol:

but... I think I'm gonna blow my head off if I have to listen any longer so the speakers are going off while I browse your site. <_<

LOL,!!!!! That is the all time, no.# 1, WORST music I have EVER heard on the internet!! If I were stuck on an elavator with that stuff, I'd cut my own throat just to end the PAIN!

:wall::wacko::wacko::wacko::wall:

LMAO!

When it finishes it just restarts!!! ######! that song is ######ed up! :lol:

Got another music now hope u hate it more then the last one  :P

Aw, I want to hear the last one.

This new one's pretty funky. Oh yeah baby! Gettin' ma groove on! :rocky:

We need a 70s disco-dancing smilie.

Freak.

Actually, MIDI files have the ability to sound quite good. It is completely dependant on the file itself(how well it was made) and the device it is played back on. The midi files you normally hear are being played back to you on the sub-standard MPU401k(synthesizer) chip on your soundcard are in the general midi format. If that same file was to be played back on say, a $3000 Roland electric piano, it would sound alot better, given the author made a quality file. General midi sounds on a sound card are never very good. I am an audio engineer and I use MIDI in production all the time, in fact you've prolly heard the work of MIDI files in every one of those songs you listed NCM and a lot more too. I just hate it when people say MIDI sucks, it doesn't, people just don't know the difference. :rolleyes: