Wildlands Benchmarks

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of upgrading to a Intel 4790k. Are you guys satisfied with that cpu or are you thinking of upgrading soon? 
4790 would be a giant leap in performance over my AMD Phenom II x 4 965. Not into overclocking so I probably wouldn't get the K version but would consider it if you thought it was a good idea.

18 minutes ago, wombat50 said:

I was thinking of upgrading to a Intel 4790k. Are you guys satisfied with that cpu or are you thinking of upgrading soon? 

I'm satisfied with no plans of upgrading soon. Think I bought it a couple years ago. Make sure you get a good CPU cooler though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EasyCo said:

Its actually stock custom. I might try fiddling with some of the options to make them more ultra but game still looks great with this setting.

Ah, it's the games settings based on your spec - that's actually really cool that it selected settings to get you a great frame rate!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Ah, it's the games settings based on your spec - that's actually really cool that it selected settings to get you a great frame rate!

The UI menu and options are the best I have ever seen for a game. Not something you typically talk about but it definitely stands out.