BF4: "Fishing in Baku" SP Gameplay Reveal

Zeko

Looked at the new gameplay trailer, such beautiful graphics, such poor gameplay.

Irony. The new COD is called Ghosts.

"Squinting" Watched a gameplay vid for Armed Assault 3, never once saw an enemy that was shooting at the player, it looked like he was just shooting where the AI was shooting, the enemy AI could see and shoot clearly across the map.Rediculous.

Does anyone know how to make a proper game these days?

Edited by Pave Low
Merged with the existing thread about this

FAIL! The game is telling the player to reload when the player has no ammo?

LMAO at the CO: "######, it's daylight." - I'd have never guessed that if he didn't state it. Must be a [fairly] modern trend in video games as Skyrim (among other games) had the same thing - at the start of the game after Alduin attacks, you will eventually reach the safety of a keep, where Ralof (or the Imperial guy, depending who you sided with) will state: "That thing was a dragon!" Really? I thought it was a flying dog. I mean seriously, WTH?

although the graphics are pwetty and there's all this blowing up of helicopters etc etc, I'm not interested, it looks like YET ANOTHER America v Russia campaign to add to the numerous other ones and it's getting pretty boring now.

i was hoping for another bad company as well, i miss the humor.

Edited by Zeealex

I don't think the dog shooting thing will be much of a problem, actually. Nobody was all that upset over the chickens in COD:MW2, or the monkeys in COD:BO, and they were actually innocent bystanders. Attack dogs are fair game, I thought.

Unrelated note, are extra iron sights actually a thing? I know about backup and flipup iron sights, but having them off on a funny angle in addition to the optic, that just seems silly.

If they don't bring back the offline training mode from BF2, I'm not gonna get this one.

Ah, that makes way more sense now. I know I saw something similar in COD:MW3, with a red-dot sight, and in the KAC video they have a similar rig to that. I've definitely seen similar in ArmA II:OA, which comes in handy when you have an optic that isn't NOD compatible. I just found it odd that they'd tack on an additional M4-style front post right next to the regular one, but at 45 degrees. Maybe the troops of the Battlefield future, who are otherwise blessed with infinite funding for the newest toys, are still stuck with a service rifle that has a fixed front sight.