Ghost Recon Online Beta Keys - Get Yours Here

Rocky

We'll be giving away 50 Ghost Recon Online Beta keys this weekend for testing sessions that start on Tuesday the 11th.

20 keys have already been assigned to a special group of GhostRecon.net Beta Testers, waiting patiently in the shadows.

The other 30 keys will go to other forum members who meet the following requirements.

1. Must be in North America
  2. Must agree to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement prohibiting screenshots and movies being published.
  3. Must either have a post count of over 300 or been a member here for over one year.

• If you match those three criteria drop me a PM now and your name will be added to the random draw for selection.
  • If your name does not meet point No.3 above, but you feel you should be included, drop me a PM explaining why. I might still be able to fit you in!

:thumbsup:

because of the release cycle Ubisoft are running, it must be America’s chance to get hold of the beta

i like the way you have done this, Rocky, rewarding the long term members of the site. nice job! :)

just a shame i don't fit number 1 criteria (or number 3, i don't think postwhoring counts :lol:)

Edited by Zeealex

Well if you have some spares after everyone asks, let me know! I've been around GR and around these forums for a long time (lurking, not posting obviously) but I understand if you just want to give it to dedicated forum members.

Good thing you're doing for the community anyway. Keep up the good work.

A bit delayed in asking, sorry. I love the website, just don't check it often, since the community isn't too active right now. Let me know if you have any extras availible! thx.

BTW i swear i joined this website years ago, i wonder if i have another username i had forgotten about.

Edited by turningpoint84

i was wondering if i could get a beta key

i have been active on the forum here at ghost recon UBI forums and i have been in the Que since july of this year i have played GR games for the past 6 years and i love the GR series

i know that i just registered on this site but i didnt know about the site here until today

if there are any extra keys please send me a PM thanks

fostermsteven

Edited by fostermsteven

Hello,

My name is Ext and I'm The leader of a clan called RageFest. We are a Very Legit Multi-Gaming Organization. I understand that I dont meet any of the 3 requirements, But I'm giving it a shot for my clan anyways. When I say we are a Legit community, This is how i mean it. When a new player wants to join, they put in an application. My wife looks over the applications and sees if they meet the requirements. Must be 18+, Have a working microphone, and Speak fluent english. If they meet the requirements, she sends the applicant an email with teamspeak 3 info, and to download teamviewer which is a remote-viewing program. We do a thorough check of the users PC for hacks. This may seem fishy but checking for exploits is a big issue in our clan. We like playing with legit players and legit players Only. Anything else on their pc involving, pictures, credit info or passwords is none of our concerns. None of our bussiness. Our bussiness is to find hacks and remove them from our organization. So therefor I have explained my clan to you.

Now a new member has joined our clan and mentioned Ghost Recon Online. This is my first time hearing about the game so I'm here for a few beta keys if thats okay.

We do have a website as a referance if its required.

There is about 20 of us that have been beta testing for years. Not saying that I'm asking for 20 keys since that would be greedy but if Your looking for good people to beta test the new game to look for bugs, glitches, tips of what needs to be reported. We are the people you may be looking for.

Visit our website at www.ClanRF.com and/or email me at ext@clanrf.com

This is not an advertisement post of my clan.

Thank you for reading this message.

RagingExt

Edited by RagingExt

Not to sound rude but i don;t care who you think you are there is no way i would apply for a clan that demands access to my comp, any if anyone actually does then they have no sense of personal security. But good luck on trying to get into the beta

My name is Ext and I'm The leader of a clan called RageFest. We are a Very Legit Multi-Gaming Organization....

Hi Ext

Thanks for the intro, but unfortunately I gave out the last of the keys earlier today, so I will close this thread now as there are none left to give. We might have more in the future, so stick around.