what songs are used in these mods

the kit music in blood oil was really good so if someone could tell me what song that is i will be very pleased, all the music in CENTCOM was good and all the music in enduring freedom however i have found one, crimson tide which i believe is by hans zimmer.

so if you could help me out with those i will be very happy. thanks

Blood Oil kit music is called Village Attack from the Blood Diamonds Soundtrack.

Another good track is London. Nice music by James Newton Howard. Amazon has previews of all the Blood Diamond tracks.

Some of the Blood Oil music was found by Giampi and I'm not sure about the artists on those.

Centcom

afteract_loss is Adagio for Strings used most notably in the movie Platoon.

Unsure about the rest.

• Thanks 1

As for the Enduring Freedom Mod:

GR-Main Theme and action1 are from Clear and Present Danger;

action3, and afteract_loss are from Patriot Games;

afteract_vic is from Band of Brothers;

load1, kitmusic and credits are from Apollo 13;

and yes, load3 is from Crimson Tide.

I've been curious about who did those Christmas songs on the Save Santa 3 mod. My cousin's daughter loved the tune that played during the extraction sequence.

As posted in the SS3 topic, most songs are taken, with permission, from HERE

However, after downloading all albums again yesterday, from 2003 to 2009, it seems that extraction song is not in any of those albums. I think I googled Xmas songs - Sleigh ride - remix But have had a look around and cannot find anything. <_< Sry

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...
On 26/05/2010 at 23:28, wombat50 said:

Blood Oil kit music is called Village Attack from the Blood Diamonds Soundtrack.

Another good track is London. Nice music by James Newton Howard. Amazon has previews of all the Blood Diamond tracks.

Some of the Blood Oil music was found by Giampi and I'm not sure about the artists on those.

Centcom

afteract_loss is Adagio for Strings used most notably in the movie Platoon.

Unsure about the rest.

I was searching for this music from many days . Finally found it .Music by James Newton Howard takes Blood Oil mod to other Level .Which made me watch the movie Blood Diamond .I really loved the plot of Blood Oil which is similar to Blood Diamond Movie. Thank you for all modders who made this great mod.