first official images (concept art)

JohnTC02

It's pretty obvious that most of the die hard fans of GR don't like the direction that Ubi is taking with their latest reincarnation of Ghost Recon...

I'm just wondering if there are anymore GRAW2 fans that have an opinion on the next release from Ubi.

well i wouldnt say i was a die hard ghost recon 1 fan but i am a big fan and i am actually looking forward to the new game as i think it will be interesting to see a new playable character but to also see if some old characters are still there and if not what happened.

so all i have to say is give kozak a chance he might surprise you all

Cheers,

Im going to rework and setup a page,it maybe up later or tomorrow and keep reworking it until it looks good.

When it is done Ill let you guys know and just give me a quick reply to know if the pics correspond correctly to their owners.If more artwork comes ill add it in.

ps.there maybe a page called "page13",i havnt added the navigation bar just yet,i am also having upload errors and fails,i dont know why,but i am looking into it,does anyone remember the link Niss used to post other artwork too,think is was about 4-5 weeks ago,i think it was niss that had done some more work.

Edited by FifaJay

Hey FifaJay,

Your site is looking good, it's nice to see something positive about GR:FS but it would be better if you were to start a new thread then you could have it all in one place making it easier to follow as this one is getting a bit diluted and off topic.

Cheers, :thumbsup:

John

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the images from G4 on our front page have been removed. Anyone manage to get them? I tried to recover them from my browser cache, not much success though.

Just have in the pic section of GR FS on that website:

http://g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/63265/tom-c...ots-and-images/

Edit: actually thats only the preview pics but useful none the less.

Edited by ResidentPSYCHO

Yeah there the sizes i grabbed "very quickly" from the net, :D .Any info right now is like gold dust lol.

I have a slide show on our site's main page with the new pics,if you click on a moving picture,it should enlarge for you,[click image again to reduce and continue].If needs be i can make them a little bigger. :thumbsup:

You grab those other pics by any chance?